Articles on this Page
- 12/31/18--15:45: _windows 10 upgrade ...
- 12/31/18--15:45: _Recovering Windows ...
- 12/31/18--16:24: _administrator
- 12/31/18--16:50: _Laptop will not sta...
- 12/31/18--17:03: _Admin password or p...
- 12/31/18--18:03: _Lagging when plugged
- 12/31/18--18:17: _Disc running at 100%
- 12/31/18--20:00: _Please reply to me ...
- 12/31/18--20:21: _Battery plugged in,...
- 01/01/19--00:51: _My brand new notebo...
- 01/01/19--01:23: _windows 8.1 pro net...
- 01/01/19--01:32: _black screen with c...
- 01/01/19--02:55: _Bootmgr is missing ...
- 01/01/19--04:41: _Blue ring around mo...
- 01/01/19--05:52: _LOST OS system - BR...
- 01/01/19--06:29: _hp stream 11 laptop...
- 01/01/19--07:21: _Recover data when h...
- 01/01/19--08:44: _slowing pc, blue sc...
- 01/01/19--08:57: _i need to free up d...
- 01/01/19--09:24: _How select wireless...
- 12/31/18--15:45: windows 10 upgrade failed with code 0xc1900201
- 12/31/18--16:24: administrator
- 12/31/18--16:50: Laptop will not start after Windows Update
- 12/31/18--17:03: Admin password or power on password
- 12/31/18--18:03: Lagging when plugged
- 12/31/18--18:17: Disc running at 100%
- 12/31/18--20:00: Please reply to me about what the problem is !
- 12/31/18--20:21: Battery plugged in,not charging
- 01/01/19--00:51: My brand new notebook runs slow on all applications
- 01/01/19--01:23: windows 8.1 pro network key and wifi problems
- 01/01/19--01:32: black screen with capslock button blinking
- 01/01/19--02:55: Bootmgr is missing error
- 01/01/19--05:52: LOST OS system - BRAND new HP 15
- 01/01/19--06:29: hp stream 11 laptop won't reset
- 01/01/19--07:21: Recover data when hard disk failed
- 01/01/19--08:57: i need to free up disk space. can i delete hp jump start
- 01/01/19--09:24: How select wireless mouse?
when upgrade windows 10 it stop and failed with the code:0xc1900201.and message :can not renew the laptop partitions
I recently replaced the hard drive on my laptop, a HP Pavilion dv6-7138us, with a solid-state drive. The laptop had Windows 7 pre-installed on it (which I am wanting to keep - I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 10).
I installed the new drive and attempted to recover Windows using the recovery disks I created. The recovery process makes it all the way through until it begins to install software (no longer using the recovery disks). However, before it can complete, it enters a black screen with a “Restoration Incomplete” message.
The error log states “Found some error at QFE offline installation...”
I have been unsuccessful at getting around this issue and would greatly appreciate any help those with more knowledge on the topic might be able to provide. Thank you very much in advance!
I changed the administrator to my notebook and changed the password and now I cannot remember the password
I recently tried to update my Windows after being asked several times. Now my laptop will not work. It opens in a blue screen with 4 options (continue, use a device, troubleshoot and turn off pc). I have tried all of the options to get it to reset or go back to previous versions, but it runs into a problem each time. I have also tried to reboot using F2 and all the systems are fine along with using F11, but neither work. Any ideas how to get my computer back to working order???
Computer reads "Enter Administrator password or power on password" and after 3 tries, it reads System Disabled 70621826. Please help
My zbook gets laggy when plugged and return to smoothly when unplugged. It is so annoying. I have tried many methods:
- reinstalling OS
- reupdating BIOS
- updating my GP drivers
- doing windows update
None of them seem worked. (And the Windows update stuck at upgrading to version 1083 with an unknow reaon)
What should I do ? Please help!
I have only have my computer for barely a year and a half and it is running soooo slow. It has been scanned for viruses and cookies, there is none. The disc has been attempted to be cleaned but it gets to 10% and stops. The disc is running at 100% at all times. Highly disappointed.
My pc says the following information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid
The battery of my laptop isn't removable and is not charging and when it is plugged in it is showing "plugged in, not charging".I have uninstalled the battery driver also but then also the same problem is repeated.Please provide any solution.My laptop is only 11 months old.
I recently bought a new HP notebook at a sale on the 26th dec 2018, so its farely new. I only have a few applications downloaded, I first downloaded Google Chrome, then Instagram, then Wondershare Filmora (video editor). Then today i downloaded Minecraft from the microsoft store. The computer is quite laggy and slow even before I had all the other applications. I have tried searching around for answers on other forums but can't seem to find anything Even deleted a number of apps that came with the laptop I don't use. I run on:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
AMD E2-9000e RADEON R2, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G 1.50 GHz Processor
All help would be grately appreciated, as if I can't get this sorted will be going back to the store with a receipt to buy another brand of laptop
Thanks in advance.
I bought a used hp stream 11 notebook and its telling me i need to activate windows. I believe it is windows 8.1 pro and is asking me for the network key which i don't have. When i try and connect to my home wifi it only gives me the option for a vpn? I need some guidance on what I need to do to get this working properly. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
My laptop is not turning on with blinking capslock 5 times long and 3 times slow
The help will be appreciated
While startup errors comes as "Bootmgr is missing". I don't have OS CD or USB to repair. How can i repair without CD or USB
I keep having problems with a blue ring around my mouse cursor and also a strange Orange square that keeps showing up on everything I try to do how do I get rid of this I even factory reset it and it did not go away
BRAND NEW HP 15-OS LOST
Cant even do a factory restore, black screen of death. 3rd time I have turned it on.
error message: hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
Really liked it for the 45 minutes I actually got to use it.
Any help GREATLY appreciated
Hello, i have tried to reset my laptop on numerous occasions. It goes through the resetting process, but in the middle of the process, it says 'There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made'. I have also had a problem with the amount storage that i have on the laptop, which is stopping me from downloading the latest version of Windows 10. These problems started when I first bought the laptop, which was around 5 months ago.
Hard disk failed and laptop is not starting. But I have important files in it. I want to recover all the data. Please suggest me how to recover the data from my failed hard disk
different error codes in blue screen: kmod_exception_not_handled, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area , plus more i didnt take pics of.
now i have repair may use advanced settings, when clicked i can choose to go to windows 10, which i have to be on here, it will still blue screen at any time and restart.
last restart said, RECOVERY your pc needs to be repaired the header checksum for this file doesnt matchthe computed checksum. file /windows/system32/winload.efi error code 0xc0000221.
NOW MIND YOU I GOT THIS PC LAST CHRISTMAS! I ACTIVATED MY STUFF LATE THAT DAY OR MAYBE THE 26TH, MY HP HARWARE WARRANTY IS SAYING EXPIRED NOVEMBER 24,2017. EVEN IN THE PLASTIC WRAPPING ORIGINAL PACKAGE UNTIL THE 25TH OF DECEMBER. SO IM AT A LOSS.
My computer has 32 Gb/ 4 GB but has insufficient memory left to add anything new. I have deleted all temporary files and anything else that i thought was unnecessary. I wanted to know if i need to keep hp jumpstart.
I am tired of wired mouse. Now I am going to buy a wireless mouse.
As you know, there are too much kinds in the market!
Could you tell me what brand I should purchase? -- Zhao