Articles on this Page
- 12/30/18--11:52: _Getting to system r...
- 12/30/18--12:09: _Can i buy more ram?
- 12/30/18--13:47: _Cd player doesn't work
- 12/30/18--15:05: _Windows 8.1 Recover...
- 12/30/18--15:41: _Enter Administrator...
- 12/30/18--18:07: _HardDisk (C ,D & E...
- 12/30/18--22:30: _About Auto Update p...
- 12/30/18--22:54: _When I boot up my N...
- 12/31/18--02:16: _Need Recovery media...
- 12/31/18--05:54: _confusing
- 12/31/18--07:17: _factory settings
- 12/31/18--07:27: _Error code 0xc00001...
- 12/31/18--09:29: _Need help with miss...
- 12/31/18--09:45: _Battery life
- 12/31/18--10:17: _Windows hello
- 12/31/18--10:26: _Failed restore fact...
- 12/31/18--11:01: _Hard drive error 301
- 12/31/18--11:07: _Brand new laptop wo...
- 12/31/18--15:03: _Windows 10 1809 on ...
- 12/31/18--15:05: _I am locked out of ...
- 12/30/18--11:52: Getting to system recovery menu
- 12/30/18--12:09: Can i buy more ram?
- 12/30/18--13:47: Cd player doesn't work
- 12/30/18--15:05: Windows 8.1 Recovery Manager Installer - update
- 12/30/18--15:41: Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password
- 12/30/18--18:07: HardDisk (C ,D & E) Grayed and PC folder Grayed
- 12/30/18--22:30: About Auto Update policy of "HP Chromebook - 14 - ca 040 nr"
- 12/30/18--22:54: When I boot up my Notebook, it says “Operating Sysem Not Found”
- 12/31/18--02:16: Need Recovery media for my Notebook PC
- 12/31/18--05:54: confusing
- 12/31/18--07:17: factory settings
- 12/31/18--07:27: Error code 0xc0000185 PC needs to be repaired
- 12/31/18--09:29: Need help with missing Operating System
- 12/31/18--09:45: Battery life
- 12/31/18--10:17: Windows hello
- 12/31/18--10:26: Failed restore factory setting and missing OS
- 12/31/18--11:01: Hard drive error 301
- 12/31/18--11:07: Brand new laptop wont turn on
- 12/31/18--15:03: Windows 10 1809 on Envy 17-s010nr laptop
- 12/31/18--15:05: I am locked out of my computer. I forgot my password.
I press f11 while turning on the PC but it will not go to the system recovery screen. HELP
I want to nuy more ram to increase some spped on this PC but dont know if theres slots available nor if i actually can.
I have 4gbs of ddr3 ram and plan to buy more.
when I put the CD in thee player it does read
I received a message from HP Support that an update was needed for my device. It wants me to update the Windows 8.1 Recovery Manager Installer. I noticed when you download the installer it was going to set a "recovery point". How can I be sure the recovery point will NOT be set to the original manufacture point? I don't want to lose my files or anything I have on my PC.
Thank you for your help,
Hello, how i can reset power on password "Enter administrator password or Power on Password" [i 64800698]
I enabled virtualization sometime back (1 week ) after receiving information on this forum. After that I downloaded 3 images on my PC through my email. Then I opened them. After that I was not able to access my C, D & E derives. PC folder was visible. But the mouse went into processing mode (circulating). I had McCaffe anti-virus so I was thinking myself why McCaffe not working because I suspected virus on my system through thse images which I downloaded from my email (I received those files on WhatsApp. I emailed them to myself through my mobile). So i downloaded AVAST antivirus and ran the scan. After that I could see the C , D, & E folders. Then I tried to accessing those files again & again I got the same problem. So I connected to McCaffe Support & in the meantime I ran the McCaffe Scan. This time it worked and I could access the file. But the McCaffe guy told me that he wanted to remote login on my PC & capture my desktop. So he did and viewed my PC. After that he told me that virus protection system was not enable for McCaffe. I asked him why? I got one month license. But he said that i have to call McCaffe o enable it. They asked me 179$ for 1 year and 120$ for 1 week. I said 'no' to him and shut down my PC because it was working. But when I opened it again. I again experienced the same problem. This time I can't even see the PC folder. This time I called HP and spoke to Mr SAM in Support. I asked his ID but he did not give me his ID.He gave me the ticket# 5025158501 & connected me to McCaffe. But he (Mr. Sam) gave me a wrong ticket & McCaffe people can't locate my case & in the meantime my line dropped. Then I again called HP & got the number 1-800211-5207 to speak to McCaffe again. This time I got the ticket#2568501498 & I was conneted to a very nice person & listened to me carefully & assured me that they won't charge me if its a virus problem. Again their technician did a remote login to my PC & checked everything by running softwares. After this he did a manual inspection of my PC & I saw that he uncheked some of hidden file option & then I could see my PC folder, my 'C' & 'D' & 'E' drives.
He said its a hard disk problem. It would come periodically. However, I am not facing this problem for last one week. But I am afraid about my laptop. So I want to download those files again & I want to see if I am getting that problem or not. Because if its a hard disk problem I can't keep the laptop.
Please guide me how should I test my PC again with those fles? I had immediately removed the folder. But they are in my email. All email have virus scan facility. So it may not be a virus problem as the technician was saying.
Please guide me how to test my PC again with those files?
In 2019 I am planning to purchase a new HP Chromebook.
Next time, I will buy it after checking the Auto Update policy.
HP Chromebook - 14 - ca 040 nr
I am considering such a high cost performance Chromebook.
However, Auto Update policy is not published.
Please tell me the Auto Update policy for this Chromebook.
When I would start a Primary Hard Disk Test in the BIOS Utility System. Nothing would happen, I can’t find the HP CD, and when I perform a Memory Test, it would pass. What do I need to do to fix my Notebook?
The windows in my PC is corrupted, it ask me to install Operating system at startup. The recovery media which I created on USB Drive is also not working and gets stuck after 32%. I have the serial number and Product number with me. Kindly help me to get the original Recovery Media.
Can my notebook G71 support operating system windows 10
hello i can not go back to factory settings and hp recovery manger is missing or deleted i am doing reinstal throug windows 10 also a error pls i need help with this problem
In the morning my laptop had shutdown, when turned on blue screen appears saying:
PC needs to be repaired
Required device isn't connected or can't be accessed
Error code: 0xc0000185
You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media, contact your pC manufacturer
Press enter to try again
Press F1 to enter recovery environment
Press F8 for start up settings
Press Esc for UEFI firmware settings'
PC quickly turns off
Do not have the installation media
i run component test on hard drive its says,
Hard Drive Short DST check : Failed
Failure ID : 94NJSM-70P9BD-XD7WWJ-60UN03
Any help would be appreciated for fix this issue
I have been using my work allocated HP Elite for personal record-keeping. Yesterday, when I fired it up, the laptop said there was no operating system installed. I also noticed a faint "beeping" coming from behind an illuminated Caps Lock key. I have no
other device to use to troubleshoot with HP (which is why I amwriting this from local library computer)
My primary, panic-fuelled question to this community of knowlegeable users is the following: Does this mean that all of my work related, and personal record keeping documents on this laptop, photos, etc. are gone? regardless of whether ot not the missing Operating system can be "fixed" or "found"?
My computer is full charged and within 5 minutes in shuts down at 95%. What do I need to replace. I have had this laptop for less than 2 years
I want to know whether my laptop model have windows hello facial recognition!Please someone help me!
tried to restore the laptop to factory settings. An error occurred in the process (I do not remember the number), as a result, the system managed to format the disk, but did not completely post the new files). as a result, now when loading a message about the absence of the operating system. how to restore it. preferably without contacting the service center.
Tried to do recovery when got error hard drive 301. Got as far a resetting and it only went to 1% and quite. Looks like I need to replace the hard drive but can't find a manual on how to. The one I found doesn't look anything like the back of the computer as far as what screws to remove to get to the hard drive.
I just received my brand new laptop in the mail and it will not turn on. It has been completely charged and when I push the power button, only the caps lock key blinks. There is no sound and the screen is black. Is there something I can do, or do I need a new laptop?
My laptop does not seem to be supported with Windows 10 version 1809. What do I do now?
I am locked out of my computer. I forgot my password. I do not have a backup disk. I usef to unlock my computer with a pin number only. This situation occurred when I went to MSconfig and delete it some start programs.