Articles on this Page
- 12/29/18--19:54: _Print size
- 12/29/18--20:51: _Changing operating ...
- 12/29/18--19:54: _Print size
- 12/30/18--01:35: _Bonjour j'ai change...
- 12/30/18--02:08: _Help. RLWC8J-7QS9BC...
- 12/30/18--03:57: _Instaling system af...
- 12/30/18--04:28: _HDD Error during UE...
- 12/30/18--05:17: _my hp pavilion note...
- 12/30/18--05:59: _The recent WLAN dri...
- 12/30/18--06:11: _UEFI
- 12/30/18--06:27: _problem with window...
- 12/30/18--07:22: _does Pavilion g6 21...
- 12/30/18--08:26: _Démarrage probook 4...
- 12/30/18--08:31: _Unable to find the ...
- 12/30/18--08:50: _Mu conmputer is ask...
- 12/30/18--08:53: _reinstalling origin...
- 12/30/18--10:38: _Very poor performance
- 12/30/18--10:58: _Laptop will not tur...
- 12/30/18--11:33: _HP laptop won't tur...
- 12/30/18--11:38: _Question
- 12/29/18--19:54: Print size
- 12/29/18--20:51: Changing operating system
- 12/29/18--19:54: Print size
- 12/30/18--03:57: Instaling system after disk replacement
- 12/30/18--04:28: HDD Error during UEFI HDD test (optimized DST test)
- 12/30/18--06:11: UEFI
- 12/30/18--06:27: problem with windows 7 activation
- 12/30/18--07:22: does Pavilion g6 2105sz have a problematic UEFI ?
- 12/30/18--08:26: Démarrage probook 4350s
- 12/30/18--10:38: Very poor performance
- 12/30/18--10:58: Laptop will not turn on
- 12/30/18--11:33: HP laptop won't turn on our stay on
- 12/30/18--11:38: Question
When I print a page the image is gigantic.
how can I make the image smaller?
The actual system operating on the pc is W7 and not only the machine greatly affected with viruses but also, I wish to move to W8.1.
Moved to Inkjet Printing
Bonjour j'ai changer carte mère hp 56 cq j'ai installé Windows 7 arrive pas antre la clé activation
What is the problem with the AC adapter? Help. RLWC8J-7QS9BC-MFPWMG-C1AD03 What is the problem with the AC adapter?
I have to replace my HDD because it's dead. How I can get now OS image to install it on my ProBook?
Operating System does not startup.
Did several Hdd tests with HP Uefi
System test option. Fast dst test was successful, but optimized DST test not successful, showed the following error:
Component-test also not successful
Do I have to replace the HDD?
For sure i want to save my data, but backup is actually not possible without removing the HDD.
Boot from USB-Stick does also not work.
my notebook au64tx have been hanging many a times. as this problem arise i have tried to clear the tempoparay files till the performance of the system is not avialabe as it was earlier . the screen just get hanged when connecting with a projecter or whenever doing a multitasking work.
Hp Pavilion notebook Windows 10. It is an HP update. It downloads, tries to install and I receive a message it completed but failed.
how to get UEFI Firmware settings since my pc lack it.Hp EliteBook 8440p.
Good day: straight to the point:
- I bought laptop with windows 7 pre-installed
-I upgraded to windows 10
-I wanted to install linux mint 19.1. Installation warned me about my windows not being uefi enabled or something.
- I continued installation in uefi mode, linux worked normally, windows installation did not boot again.
- I formatted everything, and want to install everything from start.
- I don't have a windows installation disc, I do have the product key beneath the laptop.
- Went to microsoft.com, tried to download windows 7 iso image. Site asked for my product key.
- Entered product key, it answered that this product key belongs to a manufacturer-installed installation, and I should contact the manufacturer about, I don't know.
So I am contacting the manufacturer. How do I get my windows 7 back?
- I wanted to boot from usb flash drive to do a linux installation.
- made a bootable flash drive, but pressing f9 (boot sequence) gives me no option to boot from usb flash drive.
- I visited https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01442956 , but my problem is not described anywhere.
- all boot screens and menus are black text-only. If I press F10 the screen is blue and looks like good old BIOS from the 90s. It doesn't say UEFI anywhere.
- pressing f2 (system diagnostics) shows again black and white text-only screen, like programs from the MS-DOS era, nothing to do with the fancy graphics that I see in hp guides and tutorials (e.g here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03801890). **However**, it does show "HP Hardware Diagnostics UEFI" on top of the screen.
- I decided to upgrade BIOS / UEFI / whatever I have, so that perhaps it would give me a choice of booting from usb drive. Here:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03801890 it says that to update my UEFI, I should follow the instructions for updating the BIOS. So whatever I have, it should be okay.
- I followed instructions from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00042629 . I don't have windows installed so I followed the "update BIOS when windows does not start" thing.
- I created the recovery flash drive with the BIOS upgrade inside.
- At "step 4: updating the BIOS", pressing F2 is, like I said, black text-only nothing the fancy screen that is displayed, and there is no option "Firmware Management" or "BIOS Management". Only "memory test", "hard drive check", "language" and "exit".
question 1: do I even have UEFI?
question 2: regardless of the answer, how do I upgrade my BIOS/UEFI without having windows installed?
question 3: Ultimately: Is it even possible to boot from flash drive on Pavilion g6 2105sz?
Au démarrage j'ai un message :
Warning Machine is not commited state
Je n'ai pas changé de carte mère ni aucun autre composant
merci de votre réponse
I have a Compaq Presario C795VU (FF411PA#ACJ) laptop, Its a preinstalled Vista Version Laptop but now I want to upgrade my OS Window 7 (64 Bit) and one more question, I want to know that can i use my memory card (4GB) as an addtional supporting for RAM ? If yes then how ?
Manufacturer - Hewlett-Packard
Model - Compaq Presario C700 Notebook PC
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz
Total amount of system memory - 2.00 GB RAM
System type - 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores - 2
64-bit capable - Yes
Display adapter type - Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory - 358 MB
Dedicated graphics memory - 0 MB
Dedicated system memory - 64 MB
Shared system memory - 294 MB
Display adapter driver version - 18.104.22.1680
Primary monitor resolution -1280x800
I tried to find in the HP driver section but unable to search any OS drivers of my laptop.
Please help me.
Error code : 0xc0000014c
I had a damaged hard drive that needed replaced. I took it to a repair shop where they pulled off my docs and they replaced the hard drive and installed a version of windows 10, but it does not work like my original version to navigate and does not have my internet explorer which online it says is part of my windows 10. I read online I should be able to install the original version because it was part of the free upgrade and my computer would be recoginzed and would intsall back the original system. When I tried my flash drive lost all the info I had on it and needed reformatted which was not included in the instructions and an error message said the media creation toll did not work. All I want is the original functions I had paid for to have on my brand new computer with the same applications included with my windows 10 such as internet explorer. How do I get these things back without any surprises. And withoiut ruining more hardware and loosing more software and docs.
Hi, Since new my laptop has been constantly slow in working, sometimes taking about an hour to boot up, and taking 17 hours to configure after an update. Sometimes wil not shut down and constantly freezes in use and many times programs will not respond. I have tried the hp performance tune up and other suggestions which do not make any difference or they also do not respond . Any checks seem to say that all is well but they obviously cannot be for this laptop to be so bad. I bought this laptop to update from my old laptop which i thought was very slow , but it is still rapid compared to this. Can anyone give any help on this matter before this laptop gets thrown through the window.
My laptop will not turn on
My laptop worked just a couple days ago. It won't turn on, the power light turns on for a few seconds and then off again when I press the power button. No fan noise or anything. I have unplugged the battery and ac adapter, held power button for a minute or more even then plugged it back in and still won't work. I've tried those variations about five times and still nothing. Please help me figure out how to make it work again. The power light on the bottom right side turns on for few seconds. I don't hear any of the usual noises it makes when turning on.