Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--09:24: _System Administrato...
- 01/01/19--11:35: _HD completely crashed
- 01/01/19--12:03: _windows 10 1709 is ...
- 01/01/19--12:32: _Where can I get my ...
- 01/01/19--13:25: _System Disabled
- 01/01/19--14:38: _Activate 645 g1
- 01/01/19--15:08: _Warranty for hp Lap...
- 01/01/19--15:34: _BLUE BIOS MESSAGE
- 01/01/19--15:47: _Do you think I shou...
- 01/01/19--18:32: _system disable code...
- 01/01/19--20:16: _where do you find W...
- 01/01/19--20:46: _error code
- 01/01/19--22:20: _Trying to register ...
- 01/01/19--22:59: _D0N71PA-HP ProBook ...
- 01/01/19--23:11: _Error code d0000098
- 01/02/19--00:18: _Pavilion 15 BIOS pa...
- 01/02/19--00:32: _temprature monitoring
- 01/02/19--01:21: _Can I move damaged ...
- 01/02/19--01:32: _reset password bios...
- 01/02/19--01:46: _Unable to view CD_R...
- 01/01/19--09:24: System Administrator Password
- 01/01/19--11:35: HD completely crashed
- 01/01/19--12:03: windows 10 1709 is not install on HP Spectre x360 — 15-bl001ur
- 01/01/19--12:32: Where can I get my original Hp System Software
- 01/01/19--13:25: System Disabled
- 01/01/19--14:38: Activate 645 g1
- 01/01/19--15:08: Warranty for hp Laptop 14 bw
- 01/01/19--15:34: BLUE BIOS MESSAGE
- 01/01/19--15:47: Do you think I should let a professional clean computer?
- 01/01/19--18:32: system disable code 63174117
- 01/01/19--20:16: where do you find WPS PIN on your officejet5740 e-all-in-one-printer
- 01/01/19--20:46: error code
- 01/01/19--22:20: Trying to register my laptop and it won’t accept my birthdate
- 01/01/19--22:59: D0N71PA-HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC
- 01/01/19--23:11: Error code d0000098
- 01/02/19--00:18: Pavilion 15 BIOS password reset
- 01/02/19--00:32: temprature monitoring
- 01/02/19--01:21: Can I move damaged recovery disc data to another
- 01/02/19--01:32: reset password bios hp Probook 450 Go
- 01/02/19--01:46: Unable to view CD_Rom from Computer
My husband bought me this laptop from a pawn shop but the pawn shop didnt get the previous owners password or reset to factory settings. Now everytime I try to do something on my laptop it requires the system administrators password. How can I reset to factory settings or get the previous system administrator removed?
I had my HD crash and tried to recover it using the recovery sector on my drive. Complete loss. I did get into the recovery menu and did check the HD and it shows no faults. says it is a good HD. When I try to recover system, it just does nothing. literaly. Just goes to a blank screen. So I wanted to see if anyone knew of a what to get the original OS operating on the laptop again without having to purchage a whole knew OS. The laptop did not come with a recovery disk nor do I have the original box. Lost it in my last home move. The computer does not even have the Windoes cert sticker on it with the activation code. What do I do without having to go purchase a whle new OS?
windows 10 1709 is not install on HP Spectre x360 — 15-bl001ur
Where can I get my original Hp System Software so I can restore to factory? Pavilion NotebookHP Laptop 17-bs0xx 17-G121WM 65XX
I could not remember my user password, I tried using the backdoor default password to remove the BIOS password, but now get a screen that says System Disabled. When I tried entering the code I got from that system into the BIOS Master Password generator, none of the suggested passwords seem to work. Can you offer an suggestion?
I am trying to activate a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro on the new SSD Evo 500gb hard drive. The old drive no longer has anything on it and am not sure it still even works at all. Also, after installing the windows 7 pro with a USB, the USB ports no longer work. I tried using the Activation key and it says its a default key and does not work. So, I tried the one that came with the software and it does not have enough digits and the sticker calls it a tracking id. Is there someplace I can get new software and key from, The site on Microsoft comes up as no longer available. I have old xp software that will not run on windows 10 or 8.
hp 14 " notebook bought 5 months ago screen went black and all lights went off while I was watching it. I cannot turn it on and I would like to know what the warranty covers. I know I have 7 months left on warranty but where can I find this info and what do I do now? I live in northeast USA
Whenever I turn on my laptop, I get a blue rectangle that says "Selected Boot Image did not Authenticate. Press <Enter> to continue." and whenever you press anything it just shuts off.
I made the mistake of going to the public library and used their wifi. My computer has been acting rather strangely since. I have Microsoft 10 64 and also have downloaded their security suite. I have run many, many full scans only to be told that nothing threatening was discovered. Do you think I need an expert/professional to take a look? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh, whatever is going on has affected Windows as well. Loads very slowly and freezes when saving documents.
I do not who this happened but I am not on the administration password which I do not know after entering a name three time it comes up with system disabled and the cod 63174117. I have tried numrous ways of finding out how to helpwith this problem but can't please help me. I look forward to your reply, I am off to bed as it's 2.30am but will check all emails in the morning. I really hope you can help. Thank you Rino
i have a new pc and i want to connect it to my HP officejet 5740e all in one printer but i dont know where the WPS PIN on the printer and I dont have the directions that came with it
I have an error code that shows up when I an trying to do a recovery on my laptop....it tells me I dont have the device required.....One day we was using the computer adn then the next day it quit working...
Error code: 0xc0000225
On the screen that says enter your country and birthdate it won’t accept my birthdate
MY HARD DISK FAILED AND UNABLE TO BOOT THE SYSTEM. CHANGED THE HARD DISK @ HP SERVICE CENTRE. HOW TO GET THE WINDOWS LICENCE BACK SINCE THE OLD HARD DISK CRASHED. DON'T HAVE RECOVERY CD.
Hello and Happy New Year,
I try to recover my hp laptop back to factory settings (before that I received an error code 03F0) but unfortunately, every time I Perform a System Recovery, I receive an error code d0000098.
I lost my admin BIOS password. My system lock code is: 84331841. Can i get an alternative password please?
laptop bios reports overheating, i need a program to report and monitor temprature
My recovery disc which I created long back when I bought my laptop has scratches all over it. I think it is because of this that the recovery process does not proceed in between the 2nd disc. The loading bar just stops and doesn't proceed further. Laptop heats up as if some huge process is going on while the optical drive is spinning fast.
The whole recovery image was of 20GB which was put in 5 different DVDs.
So I want to copy the recovery disc to a different DVD. How do I do this?
Hi, i need to reset my notebook and do upgrade of bios but i don't rememeber the password, i have already tryed all my password but without success can someone help me for reset or for try factory password?
my notebook model is Hp ProBook 450 GO
SERIAL NUMBER: 2CE33226WG
PRODUCT CODE: F0X10ES#ABZ
Thank you so much to all
Hello, help me out pls.
I'm unable to view my CD-ROM from My Computer. I can open the CD-Drive from the button at its left side. but i cant find it on my computer.
Thanks for your responding