Articles on this Page
- 12/22/18--06:22: _Upon clicking setti...
- 12/22/18--09:12: _dxgkrnl.sys causing...
- 12/22/18--12:42: _won't start printin...
- 12/22/18--13:10: _RECOVERY MANAGER - ...
- 12/22/18--14:03: _need Product Key fo...
- 12/22/18--15:13: _hp 21 slate
- 12/22/18--16:08: _Cannot update Windo...
- 12/22/18--18:00: _HP envy x360 restor...
- 12/22/18--18:35: _Mother board for a ...
- 12/22/18--20:48: _Advise on installin...
- 12/22/18--20:54: _Crazy mouse
- 12/22/18--21:26: _Operating system no...
- 12/22/18--22:26: _Laptop HP ENVY x360
- 12/22/18--23:29: _What HDD is equippe...
- 12/23/18--00:30: _Install Windows 7 o...
- 12/23/18--00:54: _My cooling fan is n...
- 12/23/18--01:32: _Blinking Caps Lock ...
- 12/23/18--02:48: _Failed bios update ...
- 12/23/18--03:25: _hp pavilion x360 st...
- 12/23/18--03:46: _How to install wind...
- 12/22/18--09:12: dxgkrnl.sys causing frustrating stuttering in games
- 12/22/18--12:42: won't start printing HP5530 windows 8.1
- 12/22/18--13:10: RECOVERY MANAGER - Need help in understanding what to do, please....
- 12/22/18--14:03: need Product Key for Windows XP OS Reinstall
- 12/22/18--15:13: hp 21 slate
- 12/22/18--16:08: Cannot update Windows 10
- 12/22/18--18:00: HP envy x360 restoration of Registry Will not complete
- 12/22/18--18:35: Mother board for a HP Spectre x360 - 13-4165nr (ENERGY STAR)
- 12/22/18--20:48: Advise on installing Win8.1 using an external DVD drive
- 12/22/18--20:54: Crazy mouse
- 12/22/18--21:26: Operating system not found on laptop
- 12/22/18--22:26: Laptop HP ENVY x360
- 12/22/18--23:29: What HDD is equipped with laptop 15-d002sr?
- 12/23/18--00:30: Install Windows 7 or 10 on Probook 440 G3
- 12/23/18--00:54: My cooling fan is not working
- 12/23/18--02:48: Failed bios update Windows 10
- 12/23/18--03:25: hp pavilion x360 stopped working - black screen
- 12/23/18--03:46: How to install windows 7?
My laptop was not working smoothly, so i performed resetting with files safe. But afer restart it was stuck in blue screen saying automatic repair. To know, i performed chkdsc operation and got problem with drive d and repaired it after this restarted the system, laptop was running smoothly but when i gone to install driver updates or any other installation it says bad image error with C:/windows /SYDTEM32/secur32. dll and also not able to play movies and songs with a variety of error but one thing is common :dll file is missing then i checked windowsNT and there was no dll folder. Now i am stuck badly as it is not able to open setting and says refreshing may solve i done the same but there was some problem. Also it is not recognising usb ports says windows cannot access this disc, so i also cannot download another windows and install. Help me on this issue, i will be grateful to you!
i have an HP laptop, HP Power Pavilion-17 ab305 with i5 7300HQ and GTX 1050 Ti 4GB and i'm experiencing random stutters in almost every game i play. With some searching i found out that the second driver with high latency is the DirectX drive made by windows, The first one is ACPI.sys but after more searching i found out that high latency of this driver would not cause stutter issues but audio issue which i do not experience but no that much and fluid frametime and fps are much more important to me right now than great audio, so please refrain talking about that driver.
the laptop is around 3-4 months old and is running the latest drivers by manufacturer. i tried RMAing the laptop once but they just found out that the laptop was overheating while they were stessing it, which i did not experience even when playing for longer periods of time, and then they just ignored my problem and said there was a different problem than what i described.
Here is what LatencyMon measured while i was once playing Dragon Ball FighterZ (i do not experience frametime spikes in this game though, i get higher latencies when playing different games eg. PUBG. I think the stuttering is due to the rendering system, DBFZ renders the whole map and characters at once so the GPU has to render just the frames but in PUBG you're constantly moving and the map does to render as a whole at once):
By the way i have the stats tab too if you need it but i think it's not neccesary.
I hope i will finally find a FINAL solution for this. PLEASE HELP!
Moved to Printers, Inkjet
My laptop froze up, and I rebooted it. The screen said 'CHOOSE AND OPTION: TroubleShoot or TurnOff.. I chose Troubleshoot. Next screen said: 'RECOVERY-MANAGER or ADVANCED. I chose Recovery-Manager. Next screen had these 4 options: HELP-SystemRecovery, MAINTENANCE-RunComputercheckup, PRECAUTIONS-FileBackup, SUPPORT - "This is where I am now."
1. It sounds like the fan is running hard, making a noise.
2. I cannot afford to lose the files that I have saved on the laptop. If I could save and restore everything (data files ans sytem files) great. But more important than being able to use this laptop again is TO RECOVER FILES THAT I HAVE SAVED ON THE HARD DRIVE.
thank you all so very much in your assistnce. it is much appreciated.
I an trying to prepare my laptop to get rid of it. I am following instruction in my reference guide to reinstall the operationg system. I have the operating system CD, but now it is asking for a Windows xp product key. I just want to be able to ensure all my data is wiped for the hard drive.
stuck on icon screen not loading,, need help
I cannot get a Win 10 updtae because my partition drive does not have enough disk space. I cannot however enlarge the partition because the Operating System is installed in it. What do I do. I do not know why they would build a laptop and make the disk space too small. Can someone please help me on my options? Thank you.
I tried to restore the computer to an earlier date because the mute button was stuck on after an update but The blue screen stating the restoration of registry was in process continued for six hours without being completed. I have shut off the computer to stop it from continuing —- I assume it is simply stuck
My HP Spectre x360 - 13-4165nr (ENERGY STAR) computer would not respond so i took it for repairs. They indicated that the mother board was bad and financially it was best to throw away the computer and buy a new one, Is there a way to replace the mother board without starting over. The computer was purchased new March of 2016. Shouldn't it last longer than that. I thought HP was better quality.
I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC .
My system crashed and I bought the Recovery Disks from HP for Windows OS 8.1 (64-bit)
When I tried installing the recovery disks, they wouldn't load all the way through. I thought it was the Hard Drive, so I replaced it. When I tried installing the same disks to the new hard drive, it failed again. So, I thought it was the disks. I then downloaded Win8.1 (64-bit) from Microsoft. When I tried installing the new recovery disks, I got an error code of 0x80070017 (the file may be corrupt or missing). Now I'm thinking it might be the DVD drive.
I did try downloading the OS on a flash drive, but I couldn't get the (f12 key) computer to recognize the flash drive so I could boot from it.
What I'm wondering is if I should get an external DVD drive so I can install the recovery disks from that. But, since this would boot from USB.... would it be recognized just like the flash drive?
Thanks in advance!
My mouse is crazy I cant even use my computer it's that bad. It has erased my whole paper before. This does not matter if I use the touch pad or an external mouse it does it either way
Laptop was running slow and crashing so I done a factory reset and now I get "an operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system. Press ctrl+alt+del to restart". Already ran the f10 test on hard drive and memory. I do not have the reboot disc for it.
My computer start the antivirus and I interrupt the process, now I try to start the computer and is not restart, is on the HP first page and have a message Preparing Automatic Repair, have this message more than 2 hours; please can you help me a let me know what io need to do??
What HDD is equipped with laptop 15-d002sr? After repair I cannot install windows, in bios the HDD is not defined and seagate firm is established, but usually I got used to see in HP laptops the established HDD Hitachi.
I need to reinstall OS (7 or 10) on a Probook 440 G3.
I try with HP Cloud recovery (both OS) from the bootable USB drive I have made but the messsage is always the same, I get an error saying "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing" and telling me to insert media containing it.
I try with a USB 2.0 and with USB 3.0 (both with Cloud recovery 7 and 10 - option "OS and drivers"- and both with "normal" OSs.
I tried also with this
Nothing. Always "A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing"
It's a nightmare, please help me.
My laptop cooling fan is not working , what i do ??
I already tried the Windows Button + B/V and it didn't work. The Notebook's Original OS is Windows 7 and I upgraded it to Windows 8.1 (64-bit). NO POWER on screen. Unending Blinking Caps Lock and lit F12. Will the BIOS recovery flash drive work even though theres no power on screen. I also tried the "hold power button" solution but it didn't work.
Hi. An important HP update flashed up on my screen. So I just clicked on in and restarted my computer. Upon restart commenced a Bios recovery. This recovery failed. Now the recovery is on a loop and the same process is being repeated nonstop. Can you help?
yesterday night I was working with my laptop (Pavilion x360, WIndows 10) and suddenly it went black screen and didn't turn on ever since.
I tried to charge it and only the orange led that shows it's charging turned on. I tried to unplug it, push the power button for 10 seconds and plug it again but nothing happened.
the only tutorials I found on hp website were for other laptops and I could not apply them because my computer, other than the keyboard, has only the power button, and they have also others.
Please help me asap because I have a university exam to prepare and I have all the data there
Thank you in advance!!
Hi.How to install Windows 7?Not one piece of advice from the Internet has not helped.