Articles on this Page
- 12/21/18--09:58: _Fingerprint not wor...
- 12/21/18--10:03: _my computers harddr...
- 12/21/18--10:08: _Saying no operating...
- 12/21/18--11:26: _Problem bitricovery...
- 12/21/18--11:39: _Long DST Failed
- 12/21/18--12:47: _Cannot get past log...
- 12/21/18--12:53: _just bought this la...
- 12/21/18--13:47: _Laptop won't power on
- 12/21/18--14:36: _Windows 10 Loop
- 12/21/18--14:36: _hp pc hardwre iagno...
- 12/21/18--14:39: _my battery is not c...
- 12/21/18--15:34: _How can I go back t...
- 12/21/18--16:34: _Short Drive Self Te...
- 12/21/18--17:03: _enter administrator...
- 12/21/18--18:36: _Product key transfer
- 12/21/18--21:38: _Locked out
- 12/21/18--21:56: _window closes out w...
- 12/22/18--04:39: _من فضلكم المساعده ض...
- 12/22/18--05:33: _long drive self tes...
- 12/22/18--05:43: _how do i insert and...
- 12/21/18--10:08: Saying no operating system and when run diagnostic test has 100
- 12/21/18--11:26: Problem bitricovery key
- 12/21/18--11:39: Long DST Failed
- 12/21/18--12:47: Cannot get past login page
- 12/21/18--13:47: Laptop won't power on
- 12/21/18--14:36: Windows 10 Loop
- 12/21/18--14:36: hp pc hardwre iagnostis uefi1 need help
- 12/21/18--14:39: my battery is not charging above 88%
- 12/21/18--15:34: How can I go back to windows 10 home from windows 10 pro?
- 12/21/18--16:34: Short Drive Self Test fails with no failure ID
- 12/21/18--17:03: enter administrator password or power on password
- 12/21/18--18:36: Product key transfer
- 12/21/18--21:38: Locked out
- 12/21/18--21:56: window closes out while scrolling through saved photos
- 12/22/18--04:39: من فضلكم المساعده ضروري
- 12/22/18--05:33: long drive self test failed
- 12/22/18--05:43: how do i insert and install sim card in my laptop
All of this began after upgrading to Windows 10
I have an error message when shutting down regarding the SimplePass application. I have to select "Shutdown anyway". In searching for a solution, I found information stating incompatibility with Windows 10 and SimplePass, so I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it using HP Support and letting it detect my device and tell me what to install. I followed the instructions and Validity was installed. Now the fingerprint detection doesn't work at all.
Laptop: HP Envy TS m7 Notebook PC
OS: Windows 10 Home 1803
OS Bulid: 17134.472
Device: Validity Sensors (WBF)(PID=0050)
Feature: Validity WBF DDK (188.8.131.52)
Driver: 4.05.0327.000 (Provider: Synaptics Incorporated)
Any information I try to find at HP is a "Locked Topic" due to inactivity.
Will someone help?
Ok so my computer is being worked on at geek squad. the harddrive is being replaced and now there telling me i need the IOS disk to re download it on the computer. all i can find are downloads online and they (geeksquad) are telling me to have a disk mailed out? whom do i con tact to get the disk mailed to me??
Saying no operating system and when run diagnostic test has 100 percent memory.Hard disk does not exist. What do I do?
My laptop has been off for last two days.when i switched on windows was not working.then i perform hard disk test.SMART check pased but long DST failed.
Failure ID: Q0FW3V-7149B4-QFPJWK-61CM03
PRODUCT ID: CBY10AV#ABG
HARD DRIVE 1
I was updating Microsoft Windows 10 and my computer crashed or so I believe...I cannot get past my login page, states that my BIOS is corrupt or missing and cannot update or recover, Nerwork path not found, “No connections are available”. I do not have another computer to work with this huge problem that I have had for months now...
that cant be normal right?
Hello my device won't power on. When charger connect shows a white light.
Trying not to beat a dead horse here, but I'm seeing loads of posts with the exact problem I have, which is a continuous loop when attempting to start my laptop. I have watched YouTube videos about how to fix this problem with Automatic Recovery, which is great, but my issue is actually being able to GET to Automatic Recovery. I get the HP logo, then a message stating"Preparing Automatic Recovery", which it never gets to. I have tried everything from BIOS recovery to spending all day putting 10 on a flash drive from another computer, only to get to yet another error message after downloading for hours. I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could help me. I'm guessing HP is getting a lot of calls about this. Thank you!
my hp 2000 notebook will not work the oly thing it will do is pull up the booting smart check not installed, long dst not installed. could someone please help me
my computer battery does not above charge above 88 %
Hi, I wanted to do the remote laptop thing and I learned that windows 10 home had no setting that would allow me to control it from my Mobile. So I had to to upgrade to windows 10 pro, and got a key by a website Internet, everything worked perfectly, I just wanted to try it out. But now my laptop has a "Activation windows is Activated. Is there anyway could go back to windows 10 home?
I have been facing the BSOD a lot recently with the Memory Management Error and decided to run the HP Diagnostic System Fast Test. The Short Drive Self Test had failed, however, no failure id was given, instead displaying a '-'. Does anyone know what the problem with my laptop could be?
how to remove the enter administrator password or power on password? I know the password, just don't like it that every time I turn on my laptop or restart it I gotta type it.....
How do i find and transfer my retail (digital) product key from my laptop to desktop?
the computer will not accept my password. It is totally locked. will not accept the last 3 passwords. will not accept Microsoft, HP, or any password period. HP says closed!
why has my HP laptop started closing out my window by itself while I'm scrolling through my saved photos? I have never had this problem before
long drive self test failed