Articles on this Page
- 12/08/18--12:15: _Window support on H...
- 12/08/18--15:26: _I have a new hard d...
- 12/08/18--16:30: _DV6Z Windows 10 Dri...
- 12/08/18--17:21: _SD Card Not Reading
- 12/08/18--17:24: _I need the right pa...
- 12/08/18--17:32: _NO turn on
- 12/08/18--18:09: _Windows Vista 64bit...
- 12/08/18--20:09: _Enter administrator...
- 12/08/18--21:12: _Power on Password R...
- 12/08/18--22:15: _BIOS update issue
- 12/08/18--23:31: _Distorted screen
- 12/08/18--23:35: _Automatic repair co...
- 12/09/18--00:01: _Notebook left in wa...
- 12/09/18--00:21: _showing error tempe...
- 12/09/18--00:25: _can`t find bios update
- 12/09/18--00:35: _how to upgrade RAM,...
- 12/09/18--00:52: _ERROR
- 12/09/18--01:01: _Lost software recov...
- 12/09/18--02:48: _My computer wont st...
- 12/09/18--05:06: _HDD +SSD are instal...
- 12/08/18--12:15: Window support on HP 840 elitebook
- 12/08/18--16:30: DV6Z Windows 10 Drivers
- 12/08/18--17:21: SD Card Not Reading
- 12/08/18--17:24: I need the right password to fix my BIOS! error code 52625408
- 12/08/18--17:32: NO turn on
- 12/08/18--20:09: Enter administrator Password or Power on Password
- 12/08/18--21:12: Power on Password Reset
- 12/08/18--22:15: BIOS update issue
- 12/08/18--23:31: Distorted screen
- 12/08/18--23:35: Automatic repair couldn't repair the PC
- 12/09/18--00:25: can`t find bios update
- 12/09/18--00:35: how to upgrade RAM, processor and SSD
- 12/09/18--00:52: ERROR
- 12/09/18--01:01: Lost software recovery dic any wats ur thots
- 12/09/18--02:48: My computer wont start, hard drive check not installed
Hi my name is AJAY SINGH
MY Question is I have HP 840 elitebook laptop in this laptop windows 7 advance supported yes or not.
Thanks & Regards
I am installing Windows 10 on my dv6z-6c00 laptop. It is a fresh install, not an upgrade.
I want to know which drivers would be the best to use for this as there are no Win10 drivers on the download page. My laptop was shipped with Windows 7.
Should I use the Windows 7 or Windows 8 drivers? Or some from both?
I never had issues with my SD cards being read on my computer. I just got a new one and nothing happens when I insert it into the reader. Ive tried updating drivers on HP Updates. Restarted the computer. Not sure what to do. Please Help.
I have tryed manny BIOS passwords from the internet code list. None worked! I talk to HP support and they sent me a store address witch ture out to be a local Fire Station. So much for their Support!
Somebody Please help!
When i use my laptop just turn off. I charger, turn on and the light is on. But i can see nothing on the screen.
HP Pavilion dv2000 64bit came with Vista64 Runniing Windows 7 64
Devce Manager Lists
Basic System Device ? Driver not installed. Two instances in the list. Code 28
1. PCi Bus 8, device 9, function 2,Device\NTPNP_PC104
2. PCI Bus 8, device 9, function 3 Device\NTPP_PC10025
All I can sumise is it's my touchpad. I don't see anywhere to adjust it so I guess it doesn't recognise it. No driver. IIIIIt works a ttle bit intermitantly but is basicly non functional. That Pvilon dv2000 is not supported anymore where can I get drivers for it. I always download drivers and keep them in an archive. Lost all that in a flood. need to know where on your site I may acess those drivers.
this is name of my laptop hp 14-bs559tu..my problem guys is i forget my password in my bios setup.i try all opinions from the expert here like.clear cmos/remove cmos battery in 60 seconds then back again/i try to hit 3 times enter My halt code is 69576239 i try to get the password generate from https://bios-pw.org/ but no password can match..i try to download using usb key recovery bios update.not working..so what the best solution here...any one encounter like this..
I am unable to login. Forgot my power on password: Disable code: i 54643130
I am using HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p206ne model I purchased it from kuwait . Some time I go your site and update my driver file like as chipset, audio, graphics etc. From the last month I face a problem my laptop is heated after using more than 10 minutes, I saw some suggestion in your site here I found clean cooling fan, install cool sense app and update BIOS. Then I clean cooling fan and install cool sense app. Last two days ago I saw a file name was BIOS in your site , then I give a command to update bias file after that I wait 20 minutes there is no file download but display show downloading then go to task manager and select end task but it not stop then I press power button more than 10 second and my laptop is power off now my laptop does not power on. How can I power on my laptop please suggest me.
Please I need help, some days back I was using my laptop to see a movie and all of a sudden the screen went blank, nothing was showing so I decided to wait and try putting it on later and what I saw was a distorted screen, sometimes it shows clearly like it's ok then changes again. I don't know what else to do
I am getting a screen with the message "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". What should I do?
No recent changes or software installations
laptop showing error temperature (90D) and shutting down at any point. it is not overheating. and cleaned it from inside also exhaust fan is working fine. cooling gel is also replaced. but still showing such issue
i can`t find bios update for my HP Notebook - 15-ac135ne laptop in the bios update packge that i download it from hp site
model : HP Notebook - 15-ac135ne
product number : P4H38EA
system Board id : 80c1
bios ver : F.11
ther is no Board id : 80c1 in bios update list
So Plz Help !!
i have 3GB ram with Pentium dual core processor, kindly advice me what is recommend RAM and SSD.
do i need to upgrade my processor or will this be fine to handle max 8GB RAM with 250SSD/500SSD.
i have attached screeshot of my laptop configure. kindly help me on this.
ERROR ID: 6CXRWK-8J69AP-XD7X61-60U903
PRODUCT ID: NOZ91EA#ABZ
HARD DRIVE CAPACITY: 500GB
HARD DRIVE UNIT: 1
Downgrade from win 10 back too wins 7 plz
My batteri feld out of my computer and now I want start proberaly, before running hard drive check, but It says it isnt installed. What do I do, to get it to start???
Please help me with the issue of having HDD not showed up anywhere when i reset my Windows 10. I have installed both hdd and ssd at once. So, only SSD is showing up and Windows is in SSD... kindly do tell me what to do.??
Thanks in advance