Articles on this Page
- 12/07/18--11:30: _Hp Pavillion - blac...
- 12/07/18--12:00: _Need Help in Instal...
- 12/07/18--12:52: _System installation...
- 12/07/18--13:54: _Hp envy bios password
- 12/07/18--14:31: _I factory reset my ...
- 12/07/18--15:17: _Os is deleted
- 12/07/18--17:15: _HP Mini 110-1116NR
- 12/07/18--19:17: _UEFI Harware Diagno...
- 12/07/18--20:08: _Computer restarts t...
- 12/07/18--20:12: _Need USB Controller...
- 12/07/18--17:38: _Re: Driver USB\VID_...
- 12/07/18--21:00: _New operating system
- 12/07/18--21:08: _How do I reformat e...
- 12/07/18--21:52: _Recovery Drive, Ima...
- 12/08/18--06:03: _while resetting OS ...
- 12/08/18--08:13: _Motherboard went in...
- 12/08/18--08:19: _Hi. I have problems...
- 12/08/18--09:40: _Hello. My Compaq mi...
- 12/08/18--10:36: _CPU Utilization
- 12/08/18--11:31: _Boot device not found
- 12/07/18--11:30: Hp Pavillion - black screen when turning on laptop
- 12/07/18--12:00: Need Help in Installing Windows 7 ?
- 2200U processor, 2.5GHz base processor speed, 2 cores, 4MB L3 cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 HOME
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM with AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics | Storage: 1TB HDD
- 12/07/18--12:52: System installation disk/download for windows 10
- 12/07/18--13:54: Hp envy bios password
- 12/07/18--14:31: I factory reset my laptop and it deleted the os
- 12/07/18--15:17: Os is deleted
- 12/07/18--17:15: HP Mini 110-1116NR
- 12/07/18--19:17: UEFI Harware Diagnostics
- 12/07/18--20:08: Computer restarts to Shell Screen
- 12/07/18--20:12: Need USB Controller Driver, (Win 7, 64Bit). For HP 15-G027CA Please.
- 12/07/18--17:38: Re: Driver USB\VID_138A&PID_003C\0030FEBD4E8C
- 12/07/18--21:00: New operating system
- 12/07/18--21:08: How do I reformat entire computer?
- All of my Hard drive partitions have een changed from basic to dynamic.
- My partitions system, recovery, HP tools have different drive letters.
- My programs are gone except those installed with W10
- My data has been moved from their original location (Documents, Pictures, etc) to the root C:\.
- 12/07/18--21:52: Recovery Drive, Image and Media
- 12/08/18--06:03: while resetting OS Windows 10 is gone, "boot device not found"
- 12/08/18--08:13: Motherboard went in my laptop that is only two years old.
- 12/08/18--09:40: Hello. My Compaq mini 110 Enter Current pasword please
- 12/08/18--10:36: CPU Utilization
- 12/08/18--11:31: Boot device not found
my laptop randomly went to a black screen when I was using it. I restarted it and it went straight to a black screen and has been like this ever since. I can hear that it’s on but is just black.
If anyone could help me that would be great :)
Hello Everyone, recent i bought an HP 15 -DY0004AU AMD Ryzen 3 Laptop
Now i want to install windows 7 by Removing Windows 10 Home Pre Installed.
i tried installing windows 7 Through USB and DVD and getting an Error " ACPI is not fully Compliant."
windows 7 ISO file used from the Microsoft Server and I have Valid Original Windows 7 Key.
legacy option is enalbed in BIOS.
i can handle the Drivers if Windows 7 is installed . So Drivers Problem is not big deal for me even though officilay not supported.
During Ubuntu 18.04 installation my full windows drive is deleted from my notebook. and now full 1TB is in ubuntu . Now ,
I need a windows 10 operating sytem installation disk/download.... Which I do not have. The Windows 10 was preloded on my computer, when I purchased it... and so did not get an installation disk.
Question: Where do I find/get an Installation Disk or a download... and will it cost me to purchase one (now 1.5 yrs old/ in warranty) ?
Any assistance, Info will be greatly appreciated. (this has been a night mare.. for about 2 weeks... ) hope someone can help...
Thanks a million for your kind attention.
My laptop turned off one day and I couldn't get into the bios to boot from usb to diagnose. I have a halt code of
i6814448. Is anyone able to help me
IMy uncle gave his hp pavillion ts notebook to me so I wanted to factory reset it. When I did it completely erased the operating system . Now when I boot up it gives me a black screen and. An error of "no boot device found - install an operating system on the .Hard drive" hard drive 3f0. i can't even get to recovery option . What can I do now ?
It was showing an error then when I restart my laptop then it showed my os is deleted
I do not know my windows sign on password and receive a fatal error of System Halted [serial number removed]. I believe I used a custom password to sign in to Windows. I just can't recall it. There has to be a work around, some in the world must know how to solve this. Please help.
Greets to all, i recently changed my step daughter's Failing HD to a SSD (Crucial) and halfway in between the clone it just stalled so i replaced the drive then proceeded to install windows.Seems that it copied the most of the factory partitions so i went ahead and installed windows.All was fine until i updated the Diagnostics tool and now i only have 3 options (Memory,HD and ?) where as before i had to option to run Component/system etc.Can this be reversed/solved?Any help is appreciated.Bless
Every now and and then specially after leaving my laptop running for lengthy periods I return to find the screen attached. Has anyone had this issue? Can someone hell me resolve this
I was recently asked to remove Win 8, or 8.1, or whatever from this computer and install Win 7.
HP 15-g027ca - Rev. 22CD-100.
I found the Driver page at HP Support with it's, (seemingly), complete list of Win 7, 64Bit Drivers, and so I agreed to change out the OS's.
After installing the Drivers from HP Support, I discovered that I still needed to get the ChipSet Drivers, and the Graphics Drivers from AMD, which I did.
All good now except... Nothing installed the USB Controller Driver, and I haven't been able to find it after, I think three, evenings of searching.
Can somebody here please provide me a link, or directions to, this Driver?
Thank you, and any help will be much appreciated.
Hello, I’m trying to install a new operating system in my laptop, but first I want to test the hard drive. Can someone please help me with tha, I would appreciate it, thank you
Using advice from another forum I have messed up my HP Pavilion dv6. My initial objective was to reformat the entire computer and reinstall Windows 10. I don't want to keep my programs or data. I'd like to revert the computer to how it came out of the box.
What I now have is:
How can I accomplish my initial objective of reverting to out-of-the-box state? I suspect this also involves changing my HDD from dynamic to basic.
Like this new laptop. It came with 2 DVD disc for Win10, so I call them Recovery Media, may need a DVD player in case.
Now, my SSD has a "Recovery Image" (D: drive), believe to rebuild the machine when reset. There is also an utility call "Recovery Drive", my understanding is to rebuild plus all important app files so I don't have to reinstall, am I right?
while resetting OS Windows 10 is gone, "boot device not found".
I tried resetting OS with settings, that did not work because it stoped after 30%. Then i tried reset with HP Center. Then the black screen appeared.
How can install Windows 10?
There is power to the computer, but it won't turn on. Took to someone to look at and it is the motherboard. This is unacceptable that a laptop only lasts two years for as much as I paid for this one. I will never buy another HP laptop again. Support is limited - you must go through the community network and can't talk to anyone.
Hi. I have problems completing a hard reset on my HP Pavilion x2 detchable. It seems to get to 54% and will not go any further. It eventually gives up and says there is a problem resetting. Can anyone help me with this issue ? This computer will not run anything for me to proceed any other way. Thanks in advance.
Hello. My Compaq mini 110 Enter Current pasword
This laptop is an Hp 15-g170nr notebook running Windows 8.1 64 bit. In Task manager under processes it was running around 99% and very slow. After installing Hp Assistant and running the various self diagnostic tools its running between 50-75%. When I scroll down the processes there are 40 background processes running with almost all at 0% or fluctuating just above 0%. Google Chrome and Task manager are running at or below 1%. Under Windows processes there are 26 running. Most of these are at 0% and barely fluctuating until you get to Service Host: Local System (14) , it is running 40-55% and then the rest are at or near 0%. Why would this one process drain so much power? Also the software reporter tool appeared when I first started looking at background processes and it was running around 35% which shot the over all Cpu usage back to 99%, but now it is gone from the list of processes running.
Need help, I think I accidentally scrap reset my laptop. It is stuck on the boot device not found screen. I have tried the f10 BIOS reset with no luck. Any help would be great, or is it toast?