Articles on this Page
- 12/02/18--04:17: _my pc doesn't compl...
- 12/02/18--06:44: _Boot configuration ...
- 12/02/18--07:16: _repalcement battery
- 12/02/18--07:52: _reinstall windows 10
- 12/02/18--08:08: _Where can I can a r...
- 12/02/18--08:25: _Bios code needed
- 12/02/18--12:18: _How do I factory re...
- 12/02/18--12:58: _HP laptop excessive...
- 12/02/18--13:01: _Battery Replacement
- 12/02/18--13:12: _Factory reset
- 12/02/18--13:17: _I have an old OmniB...
- 12/02/18--15:06: _Cant print
- 12/02/18--15:20: _Cannot turn on my l...
- 12/02/18--16:41: _procedure for getti...
- 12/02/18--17:48: _Lap top will not ch...
- 12/02/18--19:25: _HP Pavillion DV7 30...
- 12/02/18--20:25: _Recovery popup (you...
- 12/02/18--20:47: _Error code 28
- 12/02/18--20:53: _I don't know my BIO...
- 12/02/18--21:42: _My laptop has no sp...
- 12/02/18--04:17: my pc doesn't complete the recovery
- 12/02/18--06:44: Boot configuration is missing or contains errors
- 12/02/18--07:16: repalcement battery
- 12/02/18--07:52: reinstall windows 10
- 12/02/18--08:25: Bios code needed
- 12/02/18--12:58: HP laptop excessively lags as soon as I start to charge it.
- 12/02/18--13:01: Battery Replacement
- 12/02/18--13:12: Factory reset
- 12/02/18--15:06: Cant print
- 12/02/18--15:20: Cannot turn on my laptop after a system restore
- 12/02/18--16:41: procedure for getting linux apps on the hp 360X 14" chromebook
- 12/02/18--17:48: Lap top will not charge
- 12/02/18--19:25: HP Pavillion DV7 3060 Bios Failure
- 12/02/18--20:25: Recovery popup (your pc need to be repaired)
- 12/02/18--20:47: Error code 28
- 12/02/18--20:53: I don't know my BIOS Password
- 12/02/18--21:42: My laptop has no space but I've uninstalled all uninstallable apps
my pc doesn't complete the recovery system...
For some reason my notebook won't boot up and instead I'm given a black screen that asks me to reinstall the windows from a disk (which I don't have as my device came with windows preloaded) or contact the manufacturer, I don't know who to contact. It displays
I am looking for replacement batteries for my HP Envy Notebook m7-u009dx serial #: 5CG62521TG.
RAN SYSTEM EXTENSIVE TEST ON LAPTOP AND ERROR MESSAGE STATES:
Battery Check: Primary - Replace (42)
FAILURE ID: MC2AJ4-82J9AG-MFGK7G-C09K03
PRODUCT ID: W2K86UA#ABA
Looking for part # of replacement battery for laptop please?? - Thank you
And now the time has come and so I've reached the final straw.
my young son got this laptop 3 or 4 years ago I think but has now moved on to a desktop pc and so its time to sort out the laptop. Its is so slow its almost unusable , and so i'm thinking 1 of 3 options
1 being do a complete reinstall of windows and wipe everything ( it's all backed up )and start again but the question is how ??? and what about all the updates etc etc etc . I have no windows codes ( presume its oem stuff ) and as it came with windows 8 and had all the free updates upto windows 10 64 bit pro would it reinstall 8 or 10.
2 and 3 would be ( if possible ) forgetting reinstall as above via HP and just wipe the hard drive reinstall withhout all the HP software but HOW , with regards to windows codes for win10 and I presume windows would do the drivers etc . the 3rd part would be to start again on a new hard drive and maybe upgrade to ssd (if possible ) and do as 1 or 2
any help on where to start would be great
I want to wipe my laptop clean. When I go to do it I get the error
Could someone please help me with the bios code. I have ref 15762 after 3 failed attempts.
Hi I'm helping a friend reset his computer to factory default. He accepted the Windows 10 Upgrade but now there is no space to continue Windows Updates. He then tried to remove folders but this messed up the computer. Then he tried reinstalling Win 8.1 64 bit but wiped out the recovery partition. I tried going through the recovery manager through using f11 as well as through the OS. Nothing is working.
How can I rebuild this machine to factory default? I don't need to save anything for him. Is there external media that I can obtain to do this?
When I plug my laptop charger in, suddenly it experiences a lot of lag, I never had problems with this before, previously, it never had a problem when charging,but problems seem to have become common on my laptop, and I just want to scratch this one of the list.
Need to get a new battery for a Pavilion Notebook 15 ab048sa ENERGY STAR. Huge and bewildering array on sale. Any ideas which one I need to buy?
Hi, I have an HP Pavilion x360 13-s154sa 13.3” 2-1 laptop and it shows about 14 Gb of used space in recovery disc. However when I run windows reset it comes up with the message " insert your windows installation or recovery media"
Could you please let me know what could be the reason
In the recovery manager, the option of HP recovery Environment option displays as " Disabled: The recovery partition has been disabled"
When turning on computer a Pass word is requested and I don't remember it. Can anyone help or suggest a source of help
My hp printer wont print, it says cant print go to hpinsantink.com for info went in and changed my billing info as requested and still not printing, says its locked. Any info would be appreciated.
I have an HP ENVY x360 - m6-w101dx laptop. I was doing a system restore. I was 2 hour and I didn’t see anything happened so I decided to turn it off by pressing the power bottom. After being shutdown, I turn it back on but I can’t. At first it show me an hp logo with a loading dot-running circle below it, but after about 1-2 minutes It left me with a dark screen. How can I get it fixed? And where can I go to let it fixed? Please help me, thank you.
Bought this Chromebook specifically due to it being Linux apps ready. Can't figure out how to get beyond CLI. any help would be appreciated.
.Battery will not charge, light above power cord input is constantly blinking
I have an HP DV7 laptop that won't boot. The caps lock and numlock led's are flashing white in a series of 2 flashes. I've done a few searches and from what I can tell it look like its a Bios issue. So, I searched again and found something on the HP support sight that says to download the bios and create a flash drive - hold down the windows and B key, turn on the machine and it should update the bios from the flash drive.
Creating the flash drive is where I'm having the issue.
I've downloaded the bios file. When I execute the file I'm not getting the option to create a flash drive, It goes straight to Insydeflash and I get an error message IHISI: get support mode fail in SMI.
Am I missing something? I watched the HP tutorial video and I am not getting the same options that the video shows.
Any help is appreciated!
Any thoughts on how I can create the flash drive to that I can try to update the bios on my HP laptop?
Hello sir , My laptop it stucked on power on process it's show some popup like , Recovery Device need to be repaired Also shows A required device isn't connected With some error code 0xc000000f
Dear all members,
I formatted and reinstalled Windows 7 OS in HP Notebook laptop and now I've a big issue. I have not drivers. I want to clear this issue.I want to Install Drivers for my Notebook laptop. The Error code is 28. Please help me.
Hello, I bought second hand laptop (HP Probook 430 G5). This morning i went to Service Centre because my audio didn't work. And when i was there, the CS ask me the password of BIOS. She said my BIOS protected by password. And i don't know the password. It impossible to ask the first owner because i bought it by online. What should i do? How do i know my BIOS password?
Here the display.
I've installed everything. There are no downloaded apps on my laptop. I can't even open the internet anymore, I'm using my phone to write this. All is has in here is the god trillion updates. How can I get more space? This close to buying a brand new laptop.