Articles on this Page
- 12/02/18--23:37: _How to reinstall Wi...
- 12/03/18--02:40: _HP EliteBook 840 G2
- 12/03/18--05:19: _BIOS image
- 12/03/18--06:43: _Can i install windo...
- 12/03/18--07:43: _Bios reset
- 12/02/18--12:11: _Re: Laptop Won't Ch...
- 12/03/18--09:06: _Lost chimes on HP l...
- 12/03/18--09:09: _Beat audio on noteb...
- 12/03/18--09:29: _I TURN LAPTOP ON AN...
- 12/03/18--09:43: _need to free up spa...
- 12/03/18--10:00: _Motherboard replace...
- 12/02/18--18:28: _Re: Envy M6 P114dx ...
- 12/03/18--10:12: _Reset bios
- 12/02/18--19:53: _Re: Stop code error...
- 12/03/18--11:05: _Laptop running slow...
- 12/03/18--07:35: _Won’t start up. Stu...
- 12/03/18--11:42: _My laptop starts up...
- 12/03/18--11:56: _Please help. Forgot...
- 12/03/18--12:06: _HP Stream refuses t...
- 12/03/18--12:43: _Re: Drivers for Win...
- 12/02/18--23:37: How to reinstall Windows after Linux
- 12/03/18--02:40: HP EliteBook 840 G2
- 12/03/18--05:19: BIOS image
- 12/03/18--06:43: Can i install windows 8.1?.
- 12/03/18--07:43: Bios reset
- 12/02/18--12:11: Re: Laptop Won't Charge above a Certain Percent
- 12/03/18--09:06: Lost chimes on HP laptop can these be restored?
- 12/03/18--09:09: Beat audio on notebook / laptop very low volume
- 12/03/18--09:43: need to free up space on hp envy 360
- 12/03/18--10:00: Motherboard replacement and Windows 10 key
- 12/03/18--10:12: Reset bios
- 12/02/18--19:53: Re: Stop code error ipeaklwf.sys failed
- 12/03/18--11:05: Laptop running slow can't reset or launch anything
- 12/03/18--12:06: HP Stream refuses to factory reset
- 12/03/18--12:43: Re: Drivers for Windows XP SP3
I had my Laptop with preintalled windows. Recently I have installed and tried different versions of Linux. Now I want to get back to Windows. How do I reinstall Windows as I donot have the product key and from where do i download Windows from.
A little help would be most generous. Thank you.
hello i forget my bios password how i can fix this ? its a HP EliteBook 840 G2 serial number 5CG53972Q2
some one told me i need a file from hp to fix it how i can get this file ?
Ich wollte mal nachfragen ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt an das BIOS image zu kommen um es nach einem BIOS update Fehler Manuell zu flashen.
Can i install windows 8.1 in hp notebook 14-an002au..if ans is yes then how i install..?
I have for go to my bios password, and I want to reset bios. My computer is Dell latitude 3590 and they say that my computer system is #2FKKKP2-6FF1
i Have the same problem too. my HP Pavilion x360 charges up to 90%, after that it says plugged in but not charging. it been only 9 months since i got it. i have tired the steps but its not functioning.
Can you assist? My Notebook / Laptop recently suffered a virus but now all ok but I lost the chimes icons. Can these be retrieved?
why is the audio on my HP notebook / laptop Envy 17 so low? Even with volume on highest not that loud.
NEED HELP BRAND NEW LAPTOP IT SAYS REINSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM ON HARD DRIVE ITS 2 MONTHS OLD HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WHAT TO DO
Need to free up space. Don't know what hardware I can delete or what my options are.
I had to replace the motherboard on my HP 15 Notebook computer. I reinstalled Windows 10 but need to transfer the Win10 key from the old bios. All I have is a picture of the bios boot info screen that shows the feature Byte string. How do I get the Win 10 key?
Has there been any update on this issue? I am having the same issue as the OP. My laptop is unable to enter sleep mode after the F.19 BIOS update. I've even tried rolling back the BIOS, but it seems to be blocked.
The computer shows: This computer system, #2FKKKP2-6FF1, is protect by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password Please type the system or administrator password.
I have death blue. Bad system configuration info. Restart
So basically I am having trouble factory resetting and also can't launch any apps or anything and is running really really slow.
On turning on my laptop it says it’s doing an ‘automatic repair’ as my ‘PC did not start correctly’.
I have gone into HP startup menu (pressing escape) and ran diagnostic system test (quick) which passed.
i restored to an earlier time and scanned for errors and nothing.
I am stuck! Can anyone help please? I desperately need this for work.
The laptop doesn’t allow me to do a reset to try and bypass the blue screen etc. When this is attempted is shows “there was a problem resetting your PC” I really don’t know how to get passed this. I’ve ran the system test and everything seems fine on that.
Please help. Forgot the BIOS password on my Stream 11 do 11wm notebook. The system disabled number is 58888980 I would sure appreciate any help I can get with this problem
I have tried to factry reset my mini laptop, but it refuses to fulfil the command. I have gone through the f11 and start up. Chosen the options and the results have been as follows. 1. Not able to perform that task. 2. Not enough space, please free up space and try again (I have done this and it still does not do it). I have tried several options...and it refuses to perform the task.
I would like to know how to factory reset the notebook... am I doing something wrong?
Hi paul could you please help me out i have a HP-Pavilion 15-cd056sa laptop and i need the latest device drivers for Windows XP please.