Articles on this Page
- 11/30/18--06:08: _Hp envy 360 m6 conv...
- 11/30/18--06:18: _My computer will no...
- 11/30/18--08:01: _how to contact some...
- 11/30/18--09:11: _cant use laptop
- 11/30/18--09:43: _BIOS Password
- 11/30/18--10:54: _Graphic Driver issu...
- 11/30/18--11:52: _HP Pavilion charger...
- 11/30/18--13:43: _Creating recovery m...
- 11/30/18--13:57: _Issue with Full C D...
- 11/30/18--14:12: _dpc watch dog error...
- 11/30/18--14:14: _HP Laptop CTRL Brea...
- 11/30/18--14:51: _Battry problem(Plug...
- 11/30/18--16:28: _fatal error system ...
- 11/30/18--19:13: _HP Envy M6 Password...
- 12/01/18--00:15: _Re: Application Err...
- 12/01/18--01:33: _BIOS Recovery
- 12/01/18--02:26: _Buos resetting
- 12/01/18--02:27: _power cable
- 12/01/18--04:56: _Fps drops
- 12/01/18--09:47: _Elitebook 8570W BIO...
- 11/30/18--06:08: Hp envy 360 m6 convertible pc recovery.
- 11/30/18--09:11: cant use laptop
- 11/30/18--09:43: BIOS Password
- 11/30/18--10:54: Graphic Driver issue with TrackPad problems
- My brightness automatically decrease to 0 even I increased it to 100 the again it is going to 0, it is something like a race between me and it who can win.
- My trackpad also gets stuck and don't work until I use an external mouse.
- 11/30/18--11:52: HP Pavilion charger cable
- 11/30/18--13:43: Creating recovery media
- 11/30/18--13:57: Issue with Full C Drive, newish laptop
- 11/30/18--14:12: dpc watch dog error code
- 11/30/18--14:14: HP Laptop CTRL Break missing
- 11/30/18--14:51: Battry problem(Plug in but not charged)
- 11/30/18--16:28: fatal error system halted [serial number removed]
- 11/30/18--19:13: HP Envy M6 Password Halt Code 67791668
- 12/01/18--00:15: Re: Application Error Message
- 12/01/18--01:33: BIOS Recovery
- 12/01/18--02:26: Buos resetting
- 12/01/18--02:27: power cable
- 12/01/18--04:56: Fps drops
- 12/01/18--09:47: Elitebook 8570W BIOS Update
hi help me.my laptop hp envy 360 m6 convertible pc.
I have run all diagnostic tests and passed all. I do have veracrypt on the computer. Can I delete veracrypt some way and see if it is that program that keeps from repairing?
how to contact someone in th U.S. about sending my laptop in to get it fixed which is new.I bought it in Sept.
i cant load boot disk.
Hi i have forgotten my bios password and now i cant boot from usb. Havent needed to use it a long time and uups just cant remeber it. Can you please help me.!!
This is the issue I'm facing since I updated to the latest Windows 1803 in the September update 2018.
After trying all the ways I decided to format the system and even this doesn't work.
I have tried all the drivers for intel i5 6200 all possible drivers that are listed on the Intel website and my issue is not resolved yet.
What is to do?
I bought an HP pavilion in South Africa. I am now living in the Czech Republic. I need to to replace the charger cable. The electronics stores do not have chargers that fit my computer, nor do any of the universal adaptors fit.
Where can I buy a new charger in Prague that will fit my computer?
Why don't HP make standard fittings? Why do different countries have different computers?
How can I create recovery media on a flash drive on my desktop and use it to reinstall Win 8.1 64 bit on my Hp 15-g170nr laptop?
I've had this laptop for about a year, it's used very occasionally. I have recently started to try and utilise it and it keeps coming up with error messages saying that that space is low. C Drive has 1.25gb free of 118gb D: 682gb free of 919gb and e:1.00 free of 11.6.
I barely have anything on it as i mainly use it for browsing.
Also is there anyway that I can have all my files defaulting and saving to D insead of C drive?
dpc watch dog error. What should I do? Also graphics issue. Computer made loud beeping sound while in face book. Then shortly there after it crashed. I had to maual shutdown. Just a mom here looking for help. I don't download items. I use my laptop for fb, instagram and netflix. Can anyone help.? Thank you so much!
Missing CTRL Break key
ctrl + fn + pause will do the job
Hello , I just bought a computer but I have a problem that the battry is on secteur but it says that it's not charging.
I tried to update the BIOS but it's not working , I even updated the windows but it's still not working , I asked for support from HP Robot chat but it dosen't help me...Can any one find solution for me please as soon as possible ?
Fatal error. ..system halted [serial number removed]
Hello, I've been searching thru threads and so far none of the suggested passwords have worked. I had this laptop on storage and now cant get past the Admin/Power Password. I've tried removing the battery, holding down the power button...
Anyone know this halt code and a password that will work?
i use window 7 in 32 bit when i start any thing application error code 0*cooooo5 occur so how to solve it
Hi can i get bios password file can boot coz forgotten when not used it for so longtime i need reinstall windos model is HP EliteBook 820 G3
Cant find local support mail adress can yuo give me the adress where i can ask that SMC.bin file for setting up my laptop serial is:
I'm looking for a POWER CABLE adapt for my laptop, I need your help because I can't find the one that fits correctly
thanks for the help
hello ...... I bought HP OMEN 17-AN155NM about a month ago and I have problems with fps drops also in smaller class games like league of legends and call of duty black ops 4 ...... I would ask for any help, because I'm very disappointed and I can not do anything
Hi, I have been having multiple problems with my 8570W and now want to update the BIOS - I am on Vers F.43 from 10.8.2013 and I see that there is a bulletin with a later Vers F.64 from 2016. (https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-elitebook-8570w-mobile-workstation/5257502/document/c05324556 ) But I cannot find any link to a later version on the Support pages. What am I missing?
FWIW my problems are twofold: 1. On waking from sleep my external display settings get reset to a very low resolution and I cannot reset them; the native display resolution does not even appear in the list. This also happens when switching external displays from display port to serial port. I have reinstalled graphics drivers and tried multiple different displays to no avail. The display settings seem to become totally corrupted - on occasions I cannot even get it to display on the laptop internal screen. Only recourse is to do a hard reboot each time.....
2. Bootup often results in the laptop locking up with a black screen; I get the windows blue logo then just a black screen. Often takes multiple hard shutdown/restart cycles to get it to restart.
I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks