Articles on this Page
- 11/16/18--19:33: _Hp laptop won’t tur...
- 11/16/18--19:58: _Lost my laptop , ha...
- 11/16/18--20:45: _White and Orange li...
- 11/16/18--22:31: _Factory reset stuck
- 11/16/18--22:59: _Hard Drive Short DS...
- 11/16/18--23:13: _Re: BIOS Password H...
- 11/16/18--23:23: _how to find out ope...
- 11/17/18--00:16: _Does 15-da0299TU su...
- 11/17/18--00:49: _Need drivers for HP...
- 11/17/18--02:28: _Can't find the righ...
- 11/17/18--03:30: _Is it possible to r...
- 11/17/18--04:19: _Turned on blue scre...
- 11/17/18--04:32: _Laptop won’t turn on
- 11/17/18--04:32: _Compatibility Windo...
- 11/17/18--04:52: _i need windows 7 (6...
- 11/17/18--05:59: _G60 120us best OS
- 11/17/18--06:37: _Blue screen on hp s...
- 11/17/18--08:58: _Locked out of my mi...
- 11/17/18--10:33: _Battery Problem
- 11/17/18--10:33: _Certain programs li...
- 11/16/18--20:45: White and Orange light next to the laptop battery plug
- 11/16/18--22:31: Factory reset stuck
- 11/16/18--22:59: Hard Drive Short DST Check
- 11/16/18--23:13: Re: BIOS Password HP ENVY
- 11/17/18--00:16: Does 15-da0299TU supports windows 7 os
- 11/17/18--00:49: Need drivers for HP I5 DA0342TU Windows 7 64 bit
- 11/17/18--02:28: Can't find the right driver.
- 11/17/18--03:30: Is it possible to run Windows 7 on a HP 15-db0019au?
- 11/17/18--04:19: Turned on blue screen appears
- 11/17/18--04:32: Laptop won’t turn on
- 11/17/18--04:32: Compatibility Windows 10 1703
- 11/17/18--04:52: i need windows 7 (64bit) drivers for hp 17-e153sa pavilion
- 11/17/18--05:59: G60 120us best OS
- 11/17/18--06:37: Blue screen on hp stream after update
- 11/17/18--08:58: Locked out of my mini 110 showing this
- 11/17/18--10:33: Battery Problem
I tried both of these and have purchased a new battery and adapter. I still get nothing. Power light and F12 flashes once when power button is pressed and then go right back out.
I have lost my laptop . I have it's serial number only with me .I need other relevant information to track it.
Hello, i am having the same issue with my laptop. i did the tests and passed both of them .
I don't have any extra chargers to see if this is the problem but i can afford one if the problem well be solved.
Trying to do a factory reset so I can return this pos computer but it's been stuck at 12% for 5 hours now . Not sure what to do at this point...will it finish...is it stuck.... Can I power down and restart.... if I unplug and let battery died and ship back will my info still be on the computer?
Running Short DST Check on a laptop i got from my college bookstore gives me this result:
Testing Drive: 1
Hard Drive Short DST Check: FAILED
FAILURE ID : QBU4HK-8P69A1-MFPUQJ-60VL03
PROCUCT ID : W2L56UA#ABA
Hard Drive 1 - Primary HDD Bay*
Component Test : FAILED
Any help you could give would be appreciated as i need to get it working again so i dont have to write papers at the library xD. I ran the DST check because the computer suddenly wouldnt load the opperating system past the windows loading screen during startup. i would just get a black screen and occasionally it would let me move the cursor around so i knew it wasnt the screen.
Hi my hp envy bios password pless hilp me
how to find out operating system after crash my laptop having serial no.- cnd6222636 and product number t0y92pa
Help me it's actually I3 7th generation
Hello Everyone, i need drivers for HP Notebook I5 DA0342TU which came with a freedos, now i want to install windows 7 64 bit but before doing so i wanna make sure if there are drivers available for it or they are only available for windows 10, if there are drivers available kindly provide me with a link with all the drivers for windows 7 64 bit any help would be highly appreciated.
I have bought this PC: https://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=21858663#!tab=features , and I don't know how to find the right driver for my model, because there so many drivers and some of them are clearly for other models of the HP 250 G6, mine is (3QM21EA). Can someone help me tell me which drivers should I download.
There are 15 graphic drivers for my model and many of them are for AMD GPUs and my model doesn't have any AMD component.
Please help me, tell me which one is the right one for my model.
Thank you in advance.
My computer recently broke so I need to get a new one, but every computer seems to be on Windows 10 now-a-days and I require Winodws 7. My fiance has the 15-bw030au so I decided to look at the 15-db0019au.
I know how to install Windows 7 on it, but the problem is are there compatible drivers for this computer that work on Windows 7.
Can anybody help me? If not, maybe the 15-bw030au can run Windows 7?
When turned on, only blue screen appears with a cursor. After removing battery, turned on with the help of ac adopter, no LEDs of caps/num lock glows and no fan/disk sounds. How to solve
Laptop was working perfectly last night. It said it needed to update before it could shut down, so it did that and turned it off. When I tried turning it on this morning, it won’t turn on.
it says the system is trying to repair itself but it’s not working. I don’t know why it won’t turn on
Hi, I would like to know if my HP 15-g010nl PC was compatible with version 1703 of Windows 10
i need windows 7 (64bit) drivers for hp 17-e153sa pavilion
I had to replace my hard drive with a 1tb 2.5" sat 6gb/'s 7mm 128MB 5400rpm hard drive. I can't find a recovery disk anywhere for Vista 64 bit. I can still read the product key on my computer from the original OS. Is this useful in any way or should I just buy a windows 7 or 10 OS? Is the OS the only thing that is needed to get it running or do I then need to install drivers?
After being in my laptop last night for a few hours before shut down it asked to do a update so I allowed it. When I've turned it on this morning it's got a blue screen. Now I've followed all the help online tried everything and I can't get rid of it and onto the desktop. Any suggestions I maybe haven't tried. Only had the laptop for around 2 months now and seems to be nothing but problems. Any help is appreciated.
Locked out of my mini 110 showing this [serial number removed]
I use my HP ENVY 13'' Notebook since 1 year and while it stays off but its' battery goes down. I usually tried to charge 0 to 100 and I tried to not use it while his charging but recently I didn't these things. Can someone explain to me why my battery goes down while it's off?
CPU: i7 7500U
Ram: 8 Gb
256 Gb SSD
I don't get any error messeges it just turns the apps off by itself