Articles on this Page
- 11/06/18--08:22: _Support window 7
- 11/06/18--09:17: _HP Notebook LAPTOP-...
- 11/06/18--10:49: _Laptop beeping and ...
- 11/06/18--11:52: _HP Webcam quality v...
- 11/06/18--13:03: _Windows 7 Pro OA HP...
- 11/06/18--13:14: _Thermal Shutdown, n...
- 11/06/18--13:41: _windows recuperation
- 11/06/18--13:49: _Windows 10 - Prepar...
- 11/06/18--15:48: _Laptop screen
- 11/06/18--15:59: _hp dv6700 bios lock...
- 11/06/18--16:00: _Need bios password ...
- 11/06/18--16:12: _HP PAVILLON DV6700 ...
- 11/06/18--16:35: _event log error hpv...
- 11/05/18--20:36: _Spectre x360 dead a...
- 11/06/18--20:06: _Won't boot from DVD
- 11/06/18--21:34: _HP Notebook
- 11/06/18--22:25: _My notebook is not ...
- 11/06/18--23:03: _BIOS Upade fail fro...
- 11/07/18--01:58: _CPU running at 100%
- 11/07/18--02:09: _Need bios flash pro...
- 11/06/18--08:22: Support window 7
- 11/06/18--09:17: HP Notebook LAPTOP-P8J2VGJ0 -Faulty adapter cord or loose connector
- 11/06/18--10:49: Laptop beeping and display is black (2 long and 2 short)
- 11/06/18--11:52: HP Webcam quality very poor
- 11/06/18--13:03: Windows 7 Pro OA HP Mini
- 11/06/18--13:14: Thermal Shutdown, no GPU detected since!
- 11/06/18--13:41: windows recuperation
- 11/06/18--13:49: Windows 10 - Preparing Automatic Repair (Passed quick test)
- 11/06/18--15:48: Laptop screen
- 11/06/18--15:59: hp dv6700 bios locked system disabled 01755
- 11/06/18--16:00: Need bios password for HP Stream 11 y010wm disable code i 59894356
- 11/06/18--16:12: HP PAVILLON DV6700 SYSTEM DISABLED 
- 11/06/18--16:35: event log error hpvision service failed to start
- 11/05/18--20:36: Spectre x360 dead after 14 months
- 11/06/18--20:06: Won't boot from DVD
- 11/06/18--21:34: HP Notebook
- 11/06/18--22:25: My notebook is not starting
- 11/07/18--01:58: CPU running at 100%
I purchased HP 15q-ds0001TU and its DOS, so can I install Windows 7, please suggest me and if window 7 support then kindly share link for all the drivers.
Kindly specify all window which will supported with upgrade details.
I unknown about this so kindly advise or suggest me for using in better way.
Reference : Power loss due to ac adapter cord or loose connector "The area where it plugs into the laptop is very loose. If I position the cord a certain way it connects. Has anybody had this issue?"
Yes! My HP Notebook LAPTOP-P8J2VGJ0 power tip was faulty when purchased 1 year ago. The Office Depot computer technician made adjustments to the tip to make it work but as it does not insert completely, it remains loose.
I have a TARGUS POWER ADAPTER. HP Part No: 8540554-002.
What no./size replacement tip do I need?
My latop was working fine but suddenly it started beeping (2 long and 2 short) every time I tried to turn it on, at start it beeped only one or two time and then laptop started normally and I worked on it, everything was fine once laptop screen appear, but in a week time the beeping got increased but my point to turn it on somehow (by turning off and on many times and then don't turning it off but putting it into sleep mode just to use it later, my carelessness) but now it is not turning on, it is beeping and black screen is displayed, I think it is a bios issue, I brought my laptop to shop he said bios chip will have to be replaced costing me $30 (No warranty) I wanted to ask is there anyway to fix this issue without replacing the bios chip.
Following me having to reinstall Windows due to a virus the webcam quaility is very poor. Can I get a copy of the original driver?
I've got a windows 7 Pro OA HP Mini and I'm trying to bypass the "Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password" Help please? It's an old laptop my gf locked up on me.
Hi, I have been having an issue with my laptop detecting my NVIDIA gpu over the past couple days.
My laptop does not have a manual fan speed adjustment and has been blasting pretty loudly despite the computer being on idle. While I was able to cope with the issue by changing the BIOS setting so that fans aren't always running, the fans were back to running on idle couple weeks later. Frustrated that fans were loud and noisy, I decided to take out one of the main fans to see the temps, which I now understand was an absolutely terrible idea, and proceeded to turn the pc on. The temps were doing fine unti I decided to see how bearable the temperatures would be with an external fan by running a benchmark. The temps went over 90 degrees F, and apparently went through a thermal shutdown. I proceeded to put the fan back and turn my computer back on. Went through the thermal shutdown warning, had it launch normally but ever since then my secondary gpu, NVIDIA gtx 1050, stopped getting detected by the system. It does not show up on my device manager, and when it did show under hidden devices (doesn't anymore), it said the gpu was not connected (error 45).
I have researched numerous possible fixes online, but I believe that this is a hardware issue. If anyone has had any similar issues, I would greatly appreciate any feedback regarding this. Kinda sad that this laptop is still relatively new, I really hope that I didn't brick my gpu. I have never had any overheating issues whatsoever before, and I don't have any now. The initial thermal shutdown I mentioned was the one and only time that it happened.
i want dvd for the recuperation of the exploitation system
I have had the same problem as everyone else when starting my screen. It is stuck on "preparing automatic repair". This is just the HP logo and with the words "preparing automatic repair" under it.
I ran this step below:
1. Perform some basic hardware checks to rule out hardware problem
- Please, shutdown the computer using the power button (pressed and hold for a few seconds until PC powers off)
- Power the computer back on.
As soon as you press the power-on button, immediately begin hitting the Esc button (like tap-tap-tap) before any logo appears. This should open a HP Startup Menu
- Choose F2 to open System Diagnostics. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform System Test >> Quick test.
This will check major hardware componets for issue (do it just in case) .
If there are no system checks/no quick tests, perform HDD (hard disk drive) and RAM check (memory check).
Everything had passed and i went on to the System recovery options. After i did that, It goes the HP logo with the words under "please wait" and it stays stuck on that. I am not sure what else i can do. I bought this laptop a month and everything seems fine running the quick tests. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you for any advice!
So i bought a HP Pavilion 14-bf090no and suddenly something purple was on my screen and i can only see it if the baground is black. what do i have to do? How can i fix it?
I cannot rember the bios password and I have system disable code 01755
Need bios password for HP Stream 11 y010wm disable code i 59894356
HP PAVILLON DV6700 SYSTEM DISABLED  at bios screen how to recover
I get error The hpvision service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.
This is not an error that I have seen before. Does anyone know the file it is looking for? Thanks.
I purchased my HP Spectre x360 in August 2017, warranty expired September 18, 2018, and my Spectre x360 just died. No warning. Never crashed. It was well maintained and updated, not heavily used. Went to turn on and nothing. No power, no lights, no sounds. I was not upset until I read that this is a known issue, and others within and outside of the community have or had this problem. I paid over $1500 and now it's worthless. I will never purchase another HP unless they right this situation.
Getting BSOD on 15-G020-DX, cannot repair. See image for current BIOS settings. I'm wondering about the arrows pointing toward OS boot manager and Notebook HD and the ghosted Internal CD/DVD. OS is Win10 32x, I think. Thanks.
Task Bar not working. Tried restarting Windows Explorer. Upgraded drivers. BIOS update solved this problem yesterday. Disabled all start ups. Dont know what else to try.
My laptop is not getting started please help me to resolve this issue
I bought a laptop 1 week ago and just turned it on yesterday for the first time.
It is running so slow, will barely open anything.
The CPU is running at 99/100% constantly without using it/ any apps open.
I have factory reset it twice.
I have deactivated some start up applications and it is still not doing any better.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Hi, My bios not work. Notebook can not boot OS and can not enter to the bios. I need bin file to flash bios chip NS892404 out of motherboard. Thank you all