Articles on this Page
- 01/13/19--13:07: _Laptop stops working
- 01/13/19--13:19: _Lockout of login sc...
- 01/13/19--13:45: _Lenovo operating sy...
- 01/13/19--13:58: _My HP Notebook 2000...
- 01/13/19--13:58: _Where can I can a b...
- 01/13/19--14:06: _Bypass the Power On...
- 01/13/19--14:20: _I need hekp i have ...
- 01/13/19--15:55: _No usb after instal...
- 01/13/19--19:21: _Will HP ever update...
- 01/13/19--20:39: _graphics driver is ...
- 01/13/19--22:52: _Win 8 Can't find re...
- 01/14/19--02:48: _Recovery disk restore
- 01/14/19--03:04: _Hp laptop win10 stu...
- 01/14/19--04:13: _Dont start up after...
- 01/14/19--05:10: _OS corrupted during...
- 01/14/19--06:24: _I need to reinstall...
- 01/14/19--06:39: _Complete reset quit...
- 01/14/19--07:01: _My HP Envy 360 will...
- 01/14/19--07:07: _my windows 8.1 have...
- 01/14/19--08:12: _Immagine ISO di win...
- 01/13/19--13:07: Laptop stops working
- 01/13/19--13:45: Lenovo operating system on my hp laptop ...help
- 01/13/19--13:58: My HP Notebook 2000 is having trouble with its battery
- 01/13/19--13:58: Where can I can a battery
- 01/13/19--14:06: Bypass the Power On Password
- 01/13/19--15:55: No usb after installing Windows 7
- 01/13/19--19:21: Will HP ever update drivers to allow upgrade to Windows 10 v 1809?
- 01/14/19--02:48: Recovery disk restore
- 01/14/19--03:04: Hp laptop win10 stuck at the start screen
- 01/14/19--04:13: Dont start up after Bios update
- 01/14/19--05:10: OS corrupted during service
- 01/14/19--06:24: I need to reinstall my operating system on my hard disk
- 01/14/19--06:39: Complete reset quit at 54% and now notebook wont boot up.
- 01/14/19--07:01: My HP Envy 360 will not power on
- 01/14/19--07:07: my windows 8.1 have an error. primary internal battery 601.
- 01/14/19--08:12: Immagine ISO di windows 7 starter originale
I was looking video on YouTube. The video stopped and I could hear weird sounds through headphones. The keyboard stopped working, the laptop screen kind of froze. I used power button to turn off and turned it on. But it's happening frequently. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Updated the bios today which deleted the login pin number. I do not know the email password and MS Outlook is unable to provide a reset. How do I get back into the computer?
I recently restored my laptop by using a recovery drive from a lenovo laptop ...now my hp laptop has the lenovo operating system and windows 8...how do I get back to regular hp operating system and windows 10?
My HP Notebook 2000 wont power on. I'm almost sure it's the battery because I already replaced the battery once and it worked just fine, until it ran dead. I plugged it in and let it charge and nothing happens. There has been a couple times where it will either power on completely and run for a few minutes, or it turns on for a few seconds and then shuts back down.
Need a battery for my laptop
Hey everyone, I have been trying to enter Safe Mode on my laptop but the problem is a screen pops up everytime and I cant get passed it unless I enter the Power on Password. It only gives me 3 tries and then it tells me " System Disable: [ 57196627 ] "
If anyone can help me by entering the password or if its possible to bypass this prompt that would be greatly appreciated.
I have tried all kinds of things and nothing is working. I did repeated esc then f2 and nothing happened no menue nothing. I have done the f11 the screen says system recvery in bottom lefthand corner but stil no menue and it just sits there.
Hola. I recently installed Windows 7 64 bit on a 15-r005la laptop. And as I see, a lot of people have the same problem. No usb ports. I went to HP support and downloaded all the drivers I could find. No help. I installed an ran HP Support assistant and ran system diagnostics. Got told no drivers are available. Searched Windows updates. Same answer. Anyone have any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?
Will HP ever update the OEM drivers for systems over a year old? I haven't seen one. HP Support Assistant is about useless for legacy systems, mine being just over a year old.
Updating from Windows 10 v1803 to v1809 seems to be the best way to enhance the experience in using this system, but HP seems to be dragging on updating compatible drivers, specifically Intel drivers.
(I had the same problem with an older HP Notebook with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. The drivers were never updated, and the forced Windows 10 update essentally bricked the system without a reset.)
I was able to upgrade successfully to Windows 10 v1809 after removing the OEM Intel Drivers and installing the generic drivers from Intel (specifically: Intel(R) Graphics Driver: 220.127.116.1173 and Intel(R) Display Audio Driver: 10.26.00.1). I haven't had any problems after the OS upgrade. Why won't HP update/test their driver database for future updates?
the Intel HD Graphics Driver is causing photo app to crash after opening even after clean installation of windows 10, i had to install the previous version of the driver but is there a way to get the most recent version of this to stop the app from crashing. microsoft support have been unable to solve this over the past month
I think I might have changed something when trying to boot to flash drive. Everything working on machine execpt the recovery options, f11, or hp recovery screen . (Recv partition seems ok).
I have a laptop HP 15 notebook and recently i had a issue with wifi connectivity, as i have window 8 and had taken backup of recovery disk on USB drive.
By accidently i had formattted the window disk and reinstall windows 10. But this did not resolved my WIFI issue.
So now i want back windows 8 and i am trying to restore the old windows with recovery disk from USB, but could not recover.
kindly please help me on this... your reply will be a gret favour.. thanks you in advance...
Hi ! I need your help.
Hp 255 G5 stuck on the start screen.
Sometimes freezes on the screen that says preparing automatic repair, sometimes like in the picture. I can't boot with usb. Could it be the SSD ?
Hi everyone, I got a problem. My laptop freezed a couple times and I read it might needed a BIOS update. So I just updated my laptop, but now it won't start up anymore. I keep having the HP start up screen. Can anybody help me with what I should do?? Thanks
I gave my laptop to an authorized service centre for reset as it's performance was too bad right from when I bought it. It is still under the one year warranty. Now I got a call from them saying that my laptop's Windows is corrupted and that I had to pay for buying a Windows CD to activate it again. Does this always happen during resetting? Or is that the executive's mistake? How do I proceed if it's their mistake?
I need help reinstalling my operating system on my hard disk
I did a complete reset on my notebook due to constant no memory issues. I pushed F11 and complete reset. It went to 54% and then said there was a problem with reset. It will turn on and ask for password but goes no further. Please help!
I have a HP Envy360 and it will not come on. I have charged it and have tried to hold the on/off button for the 30/60 second reboot. It still will not power on. Is there something else that I can do before taking it in to a repair shop?
my windows 8.1 have an error. primary internal battery 601. my laptop shows plugged in but it also shows it is not charging. plz help me.
Ciao mi chiamo Roberto,
tempo fa ho installato windows 10 sul mio pc mini hp 210 , e tutto funziona bene a parte il problema degli aggiornamenti, ma con il tempo mi sono accorto che il PC è sempre più lento. Ho installato 2 gb di RAM e un SSD Samsung , ma non ho risolto il problema della lentezza. DOMANDA: avendo conservato il vecchio codice produt key di windows 7 Starter, è possibile avere l'immagine ISO del windows 7 Starter originale ?? Grazie