Articles on this Page
- 12/26/18--12:32: _Cant log into sons ...
- 12/26/18--05:37: _"Boot Device Not Fo...
- 12/26/18--17:12: _Does the camera rot...
- 12/26/18--20:01: _need SMC.bin file f...
- 12/26/18--21:17: _Tried to factory re...
- 12/26/18--22:34: _Long dst failled
- 12/26/18--23:19: _Keyboard & TouchPad...
- 12/26/18--23:43: _not debugging my an...
- 12/26/18--23:45: _The system bios upd...
- 12/26/18--23:59: _Repeated notificati...
- 12/27/18--00:26: _Automatic Repair th...
- 12/27/18--04:46: _HP Stream M# 14-AX0...
- 12/27/18--05:01: _computer getting slow
- 12/27/18--07:11: _Password recovery
- 12/27/18--07:22: _HP laptop slowness ...
- 12/27/18--07:35: _Microsoft word prod...
- 12/27/18--07:49: _No bootable device
- 12/27/18--08:10: _Start button on win...
- 12/27/18--08:18: _OMEN laptop no long...
- 12/27/18--09:01: _Keyboard stopped wo...
- 12/26/18--12:32: Cant log into sons new laptop
- 12/26/18--17:12: Does the camera rotate on a 15-DB0030au laptop
- 12/26/18--20:01: need SMC.bin file for forgotten BIOS password
- 12/26/18--21:17: Tried to factory reset but was unavailable to.
- 12/26/18--22:34: Long dst failled
- 12/26/18--23:19: Keyboard & TouchPad Mouse disable once I'm in Windows??
- 12/26/18--23:43: not debugging my android mobile phone
- 12/27/18--00:26: Automatic Repair then black screen
- 12/27/18--04:46: HP Stream M# 14-AX010NR, Windows Updates
- 12/27/18--05:01: computer getting slow
- 12/27/18--07:11: Password recovery
- 12/27/18--07:22: HP laptop slowness due to 100% disk usage
- 12/27/18--07:35: Microsoft word product key
- 12/27/18--07:49: No bootable device
- 12/27/18--08:10: Start button on windows 8
- 12/27/18--08:18: OMEN laptop no longer works after 1 month of use
Hi got my son a laptop for christmas and took a diabetic hypo while setting it up and now cant log in as dont know the password
I attempted to do a factory reset on my HP Notebook 14-an013nr (Energy Star) laptop three days ago. The progress went up to 51% for a full factory reset, and then would stop and bring me to a screen, stating that the reset could not be completed. I attempted to reset my laptop 8 more times over the past three days and it kept on stopping at 51% with the same error message against a blue screen. I've been attempting to solve the issue for 3-4 hours now and have been set back. I followed numerous HP tutorials to no avail and then found myself on a neosmart tutorial, which stated to be approved/backed by HP. I followed this diskpart guide to a T, and am now receiving "Boot Device Not Found" error messages. I ran through the test options given to me: memory test and hard drive check. My laptop passed for both. This is extremely strange as my laptop was working perfectly fine four days ago until I decided to clean the entire thing as I was nearing a full drive and wanted to get rid of all of my memory quickly.
I appreciate any and all help,
Thank you in adv.
need SMC.bin file for forgotten BIOS password on my Probook 450 G2
system board 2248
current bios ver. M74 Ver. 01.14
bios date 06/23/2015
thanks in advance
Purchased a hp stream notbook windows 10. It came with user name and password. I tried to factory reset by turning notebook of completely, then pressing power button on, as soon as I pressed on button I began tapping f11. Tried to diffe re ent option but message came on sayin reset failed.
Short dst failed
I recently had to reset this Notebook because I forgot my BIOS password. When I reinstalled Windows 10, everything seemed fine and then when I got to the login screen for Windows, I couldn't get my cursor to go to the box where I enter my PIN, and once I navigated the cursor to the login box, I went to type my PIN and the keyboard wasn't functioning either. Assuming I did something wrong, I re-installed Windows 10 again, but first I went into the start up menu and the keys on the keyboard navigated on the screen and so did the mouse/cursor...full funtionality. But, once again when I got to the Windows Login screen, no response on the screen from the keyboard or cursor. Any idea why this is happening? I have updated drivers and an external/Bluetooth mouse and keyboard work like normal. Also, once I'm in WIndows, they still don't function or respond on the screen.
how to debugging my android redmi note 4 mobile
I am using HP ENVY x360 - 13-ag0036au. AMD Processors. I was trying to update my BIOS from HP Support Assistant on month ago, which it is same to be done well and I never noticed BIOS update was failed on my laptop. I am using it as normal, but now I need to reset windows because some corrupted programes making me nervous. After I reset windows and it restarts then the message was pop up " BIOS update failed... unable to open BIOS image file " . I tried to update BIOS again and again, use USB drive to update or restoe BIOS, even cannot run on safe mode... it always pop up the same problem occur then go back to normal screen home of the window.
Any help and advice please !
I'm getting repeated notifications about "Running out of disk space on Recovery 'D'". When I've checked - "System Protection" is "off" on D. Think there must have been a previous notification on Hp or Windows 10 about doing something about a Drive but uncertain. Not computer literate, so can someone please help and tell me how to resolve this problem? Thanks.
When I try to start my laptop by pressing the power button, it first shows the hp logo on a black background for a while, then ‘Preparing automatic repair’ appears for a bit on the screen, before it goes black. The power button is still lit. I’ve tried removing the battery and adapter, holding the power button, connecting the adapter and pressing the button again.
When I run quick test it gave me a flag on HDD
I'm interested in getting an HP Stream 14 but I'm concerned about windows updates slowing it down or making it freeze due to little storage space. I'd like to keep it running quick & efficently. My questions are:
1) How often does this unit need Windows updates ?
2) Can I uninstall the old updates & then install the new ones when it's time so I don't take up all the space to keep it running
quick & efficently ?
Please help !
please help me to work the pc better
Password recovery help.
I see windows disk usage always at 100%. I've tried below steps based on existing threads, but did not solve the issue:
1) HP Bios Update
2) Disable Windows Search
3) Disable SuperFetch
4) Windows Updates
5) Page file settings
6) DIsable OneDrive
Hello there,I recently bought a hp elitebook 820 laptop.
I would like to get assistance on the Microsoft word product key.
When I turn on says no bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key.
Notebook. Can’t take battery out or open up.
Hello, please tell me whether it is possible to put the start button on windows 8. When I bought the laptop was already this button in the form of a shell.
I’ve been using my omen laptop for the past month since it’s arrival with no issues until I put it to sleep last night. After trying to wake it up from sleep, I got a screen saying it was preparing to auto repair. After a while, it said that the auto repair failed. After receiving that message I was prompted to restore my computer to factory settings as it appeared to be my only of the many options that actually worked when I clicked on it. I did that and my laptop turned on fine and allowed me to redownload all the programs I was using. After that, I shut the computer down and had no issues. When I turned on my computer this morning, I can no longer access Microsoft Office, Firefox, or Chrome. Firefox and Chrome are unresponsive and Office gives me an Error Message - “The application was unable to start correctly (0xlx)”. I ran a full scan of the laptop and tried restarting the computer but neither of those things has resolved the issue. Please help as this is the computer I use to work from home!
I've got a pavilion laptop but can't remember which type it is. It used to be Windows 8 and then updated to Windows 10.
Recently a couple of things happened.
Firstly the start menu wouldn't work. Then when I restarted, my laptop was very slow to reboot and when the login field eventually appeared, when I typed into it, nothing appeared. It seemed my keyboard was not working. So I used the onscreen keyboard (again very slow to appear) and eventually my desktop appeared but with a pop up saying
"explorer.exe system warning Unknown Hard Error".
Then a second message appeared saying:
There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\eed_ec.dll
The specified module could not be found".
I've tried holding down F11 on booting up and using the diagnostic tools but they're not working either.
Any ideas what the problem could be?
I think I'll have to take it somewhere to be repaired but would be good to have an idea of what's happened first.