Articles on this Page
- 12/26/18--02:45: _Hardware reserved ram
- 12/26/18--02:44: _2560pをwindows 7に戻す
- 12/26/18--03:42: _Need replacement ba...
- 12/26/18--03:49: _Win 8 RTM CoreSingl...
- 12/26/18--04:03: _Bios password
- 12/26/18--04:41: _Recovery
- 12/26/18--05:12: _Where can I find Wi...
- 12/26/18--05:20: _My soon clicked the...
- 12/26/18--06:35: _I have lost my data...
- 12/26/18--06:37: _HP Envy x360 consta...
- 12/26/18--06:44: _bios locked
- 12/26/18--06:46: _Drivers for windows 7
- 12/26/18--07:00: _how can i type dash...
- 12/26/18--07:30: _ı need solution
- 12/26/18--09:24: _Internet Connection...
- 12/26/18--09:46: _How to retain or re...
- 12/26/18--10:51: _Search for Windows ...
- 12/26/18--11:19: _windows 7 installat...
- 12/26/18--11:27: _Can't update Window...
- 12/26/18--12:31: _No bootable device???
- 12/26/18--02:45: Hardware reserved ram
- 12/26/18--02:44: 2560pをwindows 7に戻す
- 12/26/18--03:42: Need replacement battery
- 12/26/18--03:49: Win 8 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM
- 12/26/18--04:03: Bios password
- 12/26/18--04:41: Recovery
- 12/26/18--06:35: I have lost my data now how can I restore my data?
- 12/26/18--06:37: HP Envy x360 constantly and randomly restarting
- 12/26/18--06:44: bios locked
- 12/26/18--06:46: Drivers for windows 7
- 12/26/18--07:00: how can i type dash symbol in my laptop
- 12/26/18--07:30: ı need solution
- 12/26/18--09:24: Internet Connection Windows 10 Update
- 12/26/18--10:51: Search for Windows updates
- 12/26/18--11:19: windows 7 installation software plus programs
- 12/26/18--11:27: Can't update Windows 10 from 1803 to 1809.
- 12/26/18--12:31: No bootable device???
I have a
HP ENVY x360 - 13-ag0004nf
In my task manager it said when i initially bought the laptop that it had 7 gb memory available and 1gb reserved ( aprox, something like that maybe it was 7.1 and 0.9 reserved )
I downloaded the windows from microsoft and installed that version of microsoft and now i have 6gb of available ram and 2 gb as hardware reserved.
The hardware reserved is because of my ryzen 2500 gpu taking up the memory
Does anybody know how to fix this issue, specifically for my laptop brand.
Note: 1) I have the latest bios from hp website
2) I have amd driver up to date from hp website
3) i went into system configuration and unchecked the checkbox about 'max memory'
If nobody knows how to make the hardware reserved ram available then post a link about: How can i revert the 'bios' and 'windows' to the exact same state, as it were once i first opened the box. Because initially i had 7gb of ram available but after i reinstalled windows i have now 6.
I have had my laptop for a few years and as I am a student, I cannot afford a new laptop. It now only works when it is plugged into the charger, and refuses to charge up. I have had a message saying that the battery needs replacing but I am seriously struggling to find one on the parts store. Can anyone help? Many thanks!
Serial number: CND5268821
Product number: M1N04EA
Hello, I reinstalled Windows 8.1. Installed a program to recognize the license key, but writes that "this key is not suitable for activation." What to do ?
Writes Win 8 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEM:DM
hi have bought a used hp elitebook 755g3 did not get any receipt of the purchase to struggle that the bios are locked to i can not bios the password so nor get booted up. is on the pc of a separate user. can you help me with this problem?
The boot configuration data for my pc is missing or contain error
Would someone tell me if / where I can find an ISO to update my H.P. Pavilion dv7, with i7, 8GB 1.333 Ram, entertainment laptop?
My soon clicked the notification to update to Windows ten. Some how it did not work no the laptop will not reboot. It's stuck on preparing automatic repair. I have been trying everything to return my laptop to normal, came across a h p forum saying to run a system quick test. The system quick test failed. Failure ID :RK5824-8MV9B8-MFPUQJ-60WM03 Product id: N5Y05UA#ABA
Unfortunaltely, I have lost my all data and now my notebook is on factory reset status. How can I restore my lost data?
About 3 weeks ago my laptop did a BIOS update. Never seen one of those before.
Since then the laptop keeps constantly and randomly restarting.
I am also receiving error messages that various programs that I am running have been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.
i just moved from windows 8 to windows 7 64bit ... i cant find the drivers for this Pavilion 15-p100no.
and google didnt help too
i need all the drivers for my Pavilion,
how can i type dash key in my laptop
and i want to all the shortcut keys for my lappy please help me in this
As known i use hp computer but when i start the computer properties, i see that "Casper". how can i get back my system.
After updating to the most recent Windows 10 (2018), my computer will not connect to the internet. It will not finalize the update without connectivity. Now I can't see any of my information, docs, etc. How can I fix this?
My g7 notebook came pre-loaded with Win 8.1 Home. "Windows Moviemaker" was part of the installed package. Computer was later "free" upgraded to Win 10 Home while that option was still being offered ......all is good there.
Problem is that the physical hinge is breaking and I want to transfer my system .....including moviemaker to another desktop I have. Target desktop is a HP Compaq Elite 8300 running windows 10 Pro.
1) How can I do that?
2) Would any other download of "Win 8.1 Home" include moviemaker?
Main goal is to get the original "Win 8.1 Home" system and key functioning on the desktop.
Specifically to maintain Windows Moviemaker in the transfer, that download of course is no longer available at Microsoft.
Hello . Installed a clean vindos 8.1. It seems all is well, I installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus, but then I decided to check the update of Windows, but it has been looking for a very long time. I turned off the antivirus, I turned on the firewall, but still I’m not looking for updates, I’ve already done the diagnostics and silence. What to do ? I read a lot of articles on the Internet, but decided to ask you. Thank .
just trying to get the whole software disc since the one i made years ago isn't working. i want to ensure when i up grade again the samething doesnt happen again. can anyone give me some direction for this?
Hello, I’m having a problem upgrading my Spectre I cant' install the new windows 10 October update 1809.
The system will install the update but when it restarts and begins to configure the update it hangs on the hp logo with the spinning dots.
I have tried installing the update using Microsoft’s media creation tool, the windows update program and I’ve also tried doing a clean install but it always gets stuck in the same place.
Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 Last failed install attempt on 12/25/2018 - 0xc1900101
So after I got past the administrator password, it said no bootable device — insert boot disk and press any key. It would be very nice if something could help me figure out what I need to do.