Articles on this Page
- 12/19/18--04:19: _My bettery has sudd...
- 12/19/18--05:34: _how to fromat a dvd...
- 12/19/18--05:52: _HP Bios Password
- 12/19/18--06:02: _in hp support assis...
- 12/19/18--06:42: _hp 250 g4 has error...
- 12/19/18--09:31: _S/W SoftPaq is unab...
- 12/19/18--11:02: _Virus Issues
- 12/19/18--11:24: _My hard drive faile...
- 12/19/18--12:06: _Stuck at Automatic ...
- 12/19/18--12:37: _Laptop abnormally s...
- 12/19/18--13:28: _Laptop is running e...
- 12/19/18--15:25: _Windows Trouble
- 12/19/18--15:42: _Windows 7 won't com...
- 12/19/18--16:24: _hp product X7s46UA#...
- 12/19/18--16:27: _Locked out
- 12/19/18--17:13: _Hp turns on then tu...
- 12/19/18--17:47: _Windows Key on stic...
- 12/19/18--18:00: _Won’t charge or tur...
- 12/19/18--18:15: _I keep getting the ...
- 12/19/18--19:03: _Bios/power on password
- 12/19/18--04:19: My bettery has suddenly stopped charging, whats wrong?
- 12/19/18--05:52: HP Bios Password
- 12/19/18--06:42: hp 250 g4 has error 'system disabled I 50495488'
- 12/19/18--09:31: S/W SoftPaq is unable to connect to HP ftp-Servers
- 12/19/18--11:02: Virus Issues
- 12/19/18--12:37: Laptop abnormally slow since first bought
- 12/19/18--15:25: Windows Trouble
- 12/19/18--15:42: Windows 7 won't complete login
- 12/19/18--16:27: Locked out
- 12/19/18--17:13: Hp turns on then turns off immediately...
- 12/19/18--17:47: Windows Key on sticker is old and worn off
- 12/19/18--18:00: Won’t charge or turn on
- 12/19/18--19:03: Bios/power on password
My computer bettery has corrupted suddenly, whtats wrong?
wheni try to format a dvd rw disk it says it is write protected so how should i format i t???/
Need help to acces my Bios this error message is showing after 3 attempts of incorrect password.
[i 50794857 ]
please help me out
i have bios verasion f.44 so should i update to 4.55 from the website????
hp 250 g4 has error 'system disabled I 50495488'
i had troubles with the function keys for lighter/darker the display. So they are Fn+F3/F4.
In the consumer-community I got the hint to download the SoftPaq for my notebook.
But afer installation SoftPaq doesn't connet to HP ftp-Servers.
What can be the reason?
I've admin-rights oh the machine.
THX in advance, Aaron
I downloaded a Logos Bible App 7 last Friday Night,and was not able to login on Sunday night.
I thought it was out of memory, but then as I kept looking online for what the problem could be I realised that it was the game files I still had on there from these free game websites; now I have a virus; now I’m not able to login or get to the startup page to delete but I can get it to from the Registry Mode of C: drive.
If anyone has any suggestions of how I could do this, we would certainly appreciate it a lot.
My hard drive failed I need to replace HD and reinstall Windows 8.1 I don't have me
I have tried numerous times to boot windows from dvd and usb with no success. I cant acces any menu other than BIOS setup and Boot Options. Can anyone help me. It may be that I am not creating the bootable dvd or usb properly , however I have tried using multiple programs and followed numerous detailed step by step instructions to no avail. Any and all input or direction in fixing this problem would be a tremendous help and greatly appreciated. I am starting school in January and it would be a blessing to have this computer working then. Thank you ! :)
I previously posted in October and had a reply from 'IT_WinSec' but am unable to reply to that thread.
I have tried the list of the things suggested, althought I am not sure why I should have to do all this for a year old computer of this high a spec. Nothing has worked, please can I take this in to store/send off for repair?
My laptop is very slow to start and with anything I do on it, opening folders, the internet etc. It has been like that since I first bought it but it is getting worse, things have stopped working like the switch between home screens to the 'tab' view display. An IT friend has taken a look and thinks it is abnormal, he couldnt find any apparant fault, and said to reach out to HP. I only bought this a year ago now. Is there anyway I can get the machine looked at by HP?
Other details below in case this helps:
Processor is Intel(R) Core (TM) i&-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHz.
My laptop is running extremely slow, the programs take a long time to load, and sometimes they don’t load at all. I can’t get onto the internet because the web browsers won’t load. I’ve tried deleting all of my temporary files, unneeded download files and all of my pictures. I need my laptop for school, I don’t know what to do.
Sometimes, my laptop suddenly stops working while i'm using it for unknown reasons. The mouse's cursor won't move neither I can type on the keyboard. Even, I can't press crtl + alt + delete. The only way is to long-press on the power button to turn off my laptop and turn it on back to continue my work.
Please help me to solve this problem.
When logging in take me to user login clicking my user I says welcome and just spins.
The screen goes dark.
It has occasionally gotten me logged in but then nothing works. Always doing a hard power off.
Tried safe mode pounce and couldn't do a backup.
Also hp recovery manager says welcome but doesn't populate with option for me to choose.
What are my options
Thank you for any help you can give
saw this problem in this forum. boot device not found please install operating system. memory check passed. storage test just goes back to screen for tests and laguage. my grandsons pc ran out of warranty in oct. i wonder if the fact that it cannot apparently do the storage test mens that it cannot be fixed.
if this is true can linux be installed via flash drive to make it usuable. how do i do this with eufi installed on this note book. if this is possible to make this work what version of linux should i use?
System disabled code A [45C41E96]. Can someone help me please
I turn on my laptop and the caps locks blinks once then it turns off immediately... The only way I can tell it's coming on is the light in the side... I have tried to hard reset it but to no avail.. it was working fine last week
I reformatted my HP Pavillion dv6 not long ago and I couldnt see the Windows key on the sticker on the bottom because it is worn off. I downloaded a program before reformatting to tell me what the key was. After reformatting, I am getting a message telling me that the windows key isnt genuine. Does HP have a record of the Windows Key that was provided with the laptop if we have the serial number by chance?
My laptop is dead and i went to charge it to notice it not working. When i plug it in the battery light goes orange/red. I’ve tried replugging it in, talong out the battery, etc.
After about a year of inactivity, I tried plugging my laptop and try to use it again but I keep getting the error code 0xc0000225, stating “Your PC needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.” What can I do?
I can’t get in my computer. It’s asking for a good password then I get system disabled [i 58061991]
Can anyone help please?...