Articles on this Page
- 12/18/18--10:00: _Operating System Ca...
- 12/18/18--10:39: _Boot Device not found
- 12/18/18--11:06: _HP Stream 11 - Not ...
- 12/18/18--14:05: _System backup
- 12/18/18--15:13: _Recovery Failed - S...
- 12/18/18--15:15: _Need recovery dvd t...
- 12/18/18--15:18: _Re: HP Spectre 15-c...
- 12/18/18--15:37: _windows 10 version ...
- 12/18/18--09:09: _i have had the tabl...
- 12/18/18--15:55: _3 week old laptop w...
- 12/18/18--16:11: _My device would no ...
- 12/18/18--16:16: _Sleep
- 12/18/18--17:05: _Computer frozen bec...
- 12/18/18--22:36: _how to install oper...
- 12/18/18--23:18: _activation windows 10
- 12/18/18--23:52: _Bios password
- 12/19/18--02:06: _Advanced recovery i...
- 12/19/18--03:15: _Account logon
- 12/19/18--03:29: _My laptop is dead. ...
- 12/19/18--03:43: _My laptop doesn't b...
- 12/18/18--10:00: Operating System Cant be installed
- 12/18/18--10:39: Boot Device not found
- 12/18/18--11:06: HP Stream 11 - Not Enough Storage For Complete System Reset
- 12/18/18--14:05: System backup
- 12/18/18--15:13: Recovery Failed - Select a button
- 12/18/18--15:15: Need recovery dvd to install lost recovery partition
- 12/18/18--15:18: Re: HP Spectre 15-ch055na won’t upgrade to 1809
- 12/18/18--15:37: windows 10 version 1809 update
- 12/18/18--15:55: 3 week old laptop won’t boot.
- 12/18/18--16:11: My device would no longer power on
- 12/18/18--16:16: Sleep
- 12/18/18--22:36: how to install operating system
- 12/18/18--23:18: activation windows 10
- 12/18/18--23:52: Bios password
- 12/19/18--02:06: Advanced recovery is not showing all the options..
- 12/19/18--03:15: Account logon
- 12/19/18--03:29: My laptop is dead. It is not turning up i don't know why!
- 12/19/18--03:43: My laptop doesn't boot and black screen
I just recently had a hard disk problem which caused me to replace my hard drive which was the Toshiba 1Tb. I now replaced it with the Sea gate fireccuda 1tb sshd and it doesn't want to install an operating system it just beeps everytime I boot it from a winUsb installer. Please help
Black screen with writing Boot Device Not Found
Please install an operating system on your hard disk
This laptop has no other applications on it other than the operating system. I just tried installing google chrome but there was not enough disk space. I have tried performing a system reset but it says I still need to make room for an extra 4gb of storage in order to carry out the system reset.
I bought this laptop last year and the warranty ended in late October. It has now become completely unusable as I can't install any other software or even any Windows updates. It's basically had a life span of under a year as I've hardly been able to use it. You've made a laptop that has less storage than most modern smartphones which is also not upgradable and I can't do anything with it.
Could I be provided with a bootable USB Windows installer so I can try that as a last resort?
Hi, so I was wondering if I needed to make a backup of my system in case of failure. And if so, how do I go about it
Multiple attempts have failed, all end with the same message:
The restoration did not complete.
Select one of the following buttons...
Component: WIN 10 PIN Diagnostic Tools ReD - CPS
Error: Incorrect brand name
Next Step: Please check Model Name or Feature Byte
I saved the log and can paste if requested.
I would rather use recovery than fresh WIN 10 install from usb media.
Would appreciate any instructions on how to proceed.
trying to reinstall windows 7 I have the disk but wants drivers I've tried downloading drivers but won't work I don't mind paying but can't find it
I'm having the same issue trying to install this update with my,
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-ch0xx
serial no. 
product no. 3DL06EA#ABU
The update to 1809 has attempted to install several times but failed and now windows update doesn't offer me the update.
In update history it says;
Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 (6)
Last failed install attempt on 17/12/2018 - 0xc1900101
I've tried the troubleshooter that says it has corrected 3 issues but when I now check for updates it responds with "You're Up
This sounds like an issue that needs sorting promptly by HP, my older Toshiba Laptop undated without any problems.
Hello! I am not getting the October 2018 version 1809 update from Windows, even when I manually check for updates. This is a brand new laptop ( I bought it on November 26 2018) that came with Windows 10 home version 1803 pre-installed. I have checked the list of HP laptops that have been tested successfully for this update and, if I am not mistaken, my laptop is included. Any ideas why I am not able to update my laptop?
This is a WebOS tablet, not a Windows laptop -- moved to the corresponding section
no F8 function. Is restore the only option? If I have to scrub it, I might as well return this one.
I've had the device for about almost two years now and it will no longer power on. I've changed the chargers about three times and now it keeps saying something about the battery.
My laptop goes into sleep mode in one minute even though i set it to other times; includeing Never. This is on battery or not. what gives???
I was running the latest update for Windows 10 using an external hard drive for the extra space Microsoft requires. During the update procedure the hard drive apparently crashed and the computer started to run a scan and fix on the drive, but that process stalled at 72% complete and sat there for two hours with no progress. So I pulled the hard drive and for two days now the computer has kept asking me reconnect the hard drive and click OK. When I do, nothing happens, probably because the hard drive won't tell it anything.
With any other Windows computer I've had I would do a hard re-boot and use the F1 key and other things to get to safe boot mode, but none of that is available on the HP Stream 14 keyboard.
I have a usb boot drive ready. How do I stop the system update/scan and fix process so I can do the new boot?
When I Startup the laptop error shown that Boot device not found.Please install all an operating system...
last year purchased this laptop with pre- installed Windows 10 and yesterday during playing games my son reset this laptop and now after reseting windows needs to be re-activate and i dont know how to re-activate it please help me out.
Thanks and Regards,
I have an HP Pavilion dv2000 need help with bios password 11805
I was trying to do a dual boot Ubuntu with windows 10 default... After I had previously uninstalled Ubuntu...
I think this problem has to do something with EFI partition drive.. I'm not sure please help...
In trouble shoot option only "uefi firmware settings" is appearing nothing else..not even system repair
Required option is... !
I used to login with the Administrator account with no password. The is a user account as well who I don’t know the password.
while the laptop starting up it showed 2 users. Administrator and the user. I always used the administrator. Since last login, only the user is proposed at login.
Hiw can I do to let the Administrator appear again,
I am not using frequentely
Hello. Yesterday suddenly my laptop closed and when i tried to open it, it doesn't boot. When i open the laptop i see only the lights on the buttons and after 3 seconds it restarts automatically. Can you help me with this?