Articles on this Page
- 12/16/18--16:43: _how to reset my hp ...
- 12/16/18--16:57: _Computer will not l...
- 12/16/18--17:15: _Copy Recovery Parti...
- 12/16/18--17:19: _Use recovery to ins...
- 12/16/18--18:29: _HP Stream 14 - BIOS...
- 12/16/18--19:52: _Need to download Wi...
- 12/16/18--20:28: _Envy 13 touchpad no...
- 12/16/18--23:36: _Can't Recover BIOS
- 12/17/18--00:43: _software degradation
- 12/17/18--02:34: _Вlue screen when tu...
- 12/17/18--03:15: _HP envy 13" no sepa...
- 12/17/18--03:44: _Upgrade to Windows ...
- 12/17/18--03:48: _Envy X2 12-e001nf -...
- 12/17/18--06:31: _HP omen not booting
- 12/17/18--06:54: _Install OS on a new...
- 12/17/18--07:18: _cant factory reset
- 12/17/18--09:56: _System diagnostics ...
- 12/17/18--11:00: _Wont boot into windows
- 12/17/18--11:04: _New HP Envy Laptop ...
- 12/17/18--11:53: _I have tried everyt...
- 12/16/18--16:43: how to reset my hp stream laptop 14-ax020nr
- 12/16/18--16:57: Computer will not load after welcome screen
- 12/16/18--17:15: Copy Recovery Partition?
- 12/16/18--17:19: Use recovery to install on new NVMe drive instead of HDD.
- 12/16/18--18:29: HP Stream 14 - BIOS Adminstrator Password / Power-On Password
- 12/16/18--19:52: Need to download Windows 10 update to an Android
- 12/16/18--20:28: Envy 13 touchpad not work after update windows 10 1809
- 12/16/18--23:36: Can't Recover BIOS
- 12/17/18--00:43: software degradation
- 12/17/18--02:34: Вlue screen when turned on
- 12/17/18--03:15: HP envy 13" no separate battery wont switch on
- 12/17/18--03:44: Upgrade to Windows 10 1809 failed
- 12/17/18--03:48: Envy X2 12-e001nf - Recovery
- 12/17/18--06:31: HP omen not booting
- 12/17/18--06:54: Install OS on a new SSD
- 12/17/18--07:18: cant factory reset
- 12/17/18--09:56: System diagnostics test - Hard drive fail
- 12/17/18--11:00: Wont boot into windows
My issue is the F11 won't work but I also don't have a screen to type or select on. It was doing recommended updates and just shutdown.
I had factory reset the computer to just start fresh on the PC when I did this it will no longer load pass the welcome screen after I login in it just constantly loads and will continue to this and will not move past this point I just did a system fast test and everything passed how can I fix this problem??
Hi all, I recently installed a 1TB NVMe in addition to the regular 2.5 1TB HDD that my laptop came with. I was wondering, is there a way to copy the partition into my new NVMe hard drive? I'm looking at formatting the original HDD drive but don't want to lose the Recovery partition.
Hi all, I recently installed a 1TB NVMe in addition to the regular 2.5 1TB HDD that my laptop came with. I've been trying to use HP Recovery Manager to install on my new NVMe hard drive but unfortunately I don't see the option. It never gives me the option to pick which hard drive to install it on. I'm curious if anyone is aware of any solution?
but my code that always generates is always like this A [A8EF57DF] the numbers and letters inside changes but the A is Always outside and the same.
i tried the code generator and it did not work http://dogber1.blogspot.com/2009/05/table-of-reverse-engineered-bios.html
I tried almost all of them it generates me a password but i power off the Laptop and power it on and i put the code and it says invalid still
When I start the computer the HP logo goes on a screen in a couple seconds later the computer turns off and it repeats the same thing over and over I tried everything to fix it the only thing left is to download Windows
My laptop is Envy 13 ad107tx, with the 8th i7 processor, Intel SSD, Synaptics touchpad. When updated from 1803 to 1809, multitouch gesture operations failed. Only pointer movement and one-click are still available(driver version 22.214.171.124). After then, I updated the touchpad driver to the latest version (126.96.36.199). However, it is totally out of work now. I reinstalled the touchpad driver many time on several different versions, still not working. It makes me crazy. How should I solve this problem?
I recently downloaded a recommended BIOS update, and my laptop has been ridiculously slow ever since. My current BIOS is Insyde F16. I have downloaded the update that HP provides (F16 Rev. A) to see if that would fix my issue, but it didn't. I have tried to perform a BIOS recovery, and that did nothing. My version stayed the same. It also won't roll back to anything but F16. I tried to download older versions of the BIOS but I cannot install them as updates from Windows like I did F16 Rev A (it won't let me) so I tried to install them on a flash drive, which was the second option provided. Once I go to update the BIOS from firmware management, it won't recognize the flash drive to allow me to roll back the BIOS to the older version All I can browse is the hard drive. I am really stuck as to what to do next. The USB has highest boot priority, so that shouldn't be the issue. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you!
Guys, I would like to know whether I can degrade my windows version from Windows 10 to Windows 7 in HP 15q bu007tu. Does this laptop support windows 7? Is there any problem with windows 7?
Hello, when I turn on my HP Pavilion dv7 laptop, a blue screen appears. I tried many solutions to this problem. How to fix the error, you will see error 1 and error code 94KU19-65E9AW-QFPKOJ-60RB03?
Hi i have a HP Envy 13" laptop that does jot have a detachable battery. When pressed on the power button nothing happens (black screen); and when i plug in tge AC power adapter the power input lights up, but when i pressed the power on button nothing happens (black screen).
I have tried to press and hold bown the power button for 15 and 30 seconds respectively, without any peripherals attached, but to no avail (both with and without tge AC power adapter attached).
I am travelling and really need to tranafer pictures and videos from my SC card to my external hard drive using the laptop. Help is greatly appreciated.
EliteBook 850 G5 - Windows 10 pro 64 bits
Following this HP note this PC is tested with version 1809: support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c05195282
When upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to Windows 10 1809 with Update assistant, the process stopped at 16% and undo with "undoing changes made to your computer".
How to solve that ?
How can i do recovery or install clean OS on 12-e001nf ?
I try install windows from USB but tablet cant boot from USB.
"Selected boot image did not Authenticate. Press <Enter> to Continue."
This same error with linux, winpe and everything I try boot.
Also I try use HP Cloud Recovery Tool, but not work for 3GB10EA#ABF
Please tell me how can i Install OS
Hey guys, sorry i can’t list the entire product name etc as i don’t have access to those details as of writing this post, but it does not have a removable battery (if that helps out in the slightest)
i turned off my laptop this evening for a couple of hours and went to use it again, but noticed that it wasn’t turning on. there are no lights indicating that it is charging on the side(white or orange) and there is no sign of it even responding to clicking the power button or pressing the power button for upwards of a minute, while connected to the AC adaptor and not connected to the adaptor as that’s generally worked in the past.
to note; earlier this year i had problems with the computer as the motherboard was malfunctioning but that was fixed (i cannot supply a reference number at this time but may be able to dig one up soon.
its not vital that this issue is fixed yet as i presently have nothing important on but any help would be appreciated greatly
I've ordered a new SSD and the recovery media.
When I tried to install the recovery part go well, but on the recovery it self I get "205 : UIA write failed 3 times"
Can anyone help me ?
Hi, Im trying to factory reset my hp laptop so i can sell it and evertime it starts to factory reset it will undo it and tell me there was a problem. I have deleted everything personal on here and it still wont let me factory reset
I did extensive system diagnostics test and it failed about hard driver.
Here is the error code: GK2C7K-78W9AX-XD7V7F-60RB03
Product number: F6N65AV
Capacity: 500 GB
Thanks for your answers.
It will not boot into windows, instead it asks for adminster password or power on account password, after pushing enter three times i get a disable code of (67718465)
My new HP Envy 17t-ae100 laptop is taking forever to install Windows 10 Home and updates. It has been trying to install Windows 10 Home and updates for 2 days now. What should I do?
I have tried as many mehtods I know of to get rid of extra clutter on my PC-nothing works...I have nothing on here...still no storage-help! I can't download or save a thing