Articles on this Page
- 12/09/18--19:20: _Repair the master b...
- 12/09/18--21:31: _Touchpad not working
- 12/09/18--23:16: _HP Notebook au003tx...
- 12/10/18--02:02: _Not work my notebook
- 12/10/18--02:12: _Power supply to pav...
- 12/10/18--02:36: _Hp Omen 15 gaming n...
- 12/10/18--02:51: _Installing new os o...
- 12/10/18--02:55: _Automatic repairs
- 12/10/18--03:14: _Laptop wont start c...
- 12/10/18--05:22: _How do I get apps o...
- 12/10/18--05:52: _HP Elitebook 840 G1...
- 12/10/18--06:18: _boot from usb
- 12/10/18--07:04: _Problem with Windows
- 12/10/18--07:09: _Hp laptop..was doin...
- 12/10/18--08:07: _Wrongly Reset Lapto...
- 12/10/18--08:42: _administrator or Po...
- 12/09/18--18:19: _Re: screen says: ww...
- 12/10/18--09:23: _Would you look at m...
- 12/10/18--10:07: _Missing some drivers
- 12/10/18--10:07: _Can't get to bios f...
- 12/09/18--19:20: Repair the master boat record
- 12/09/18--21:31: Touchpad not working
- 12/09/18--23:16: HP Notebook au003tx automatic recovery failed
- 12/10/18--02:02: Not work my notebook
- 12/10/18--02:12: Power supply to pavilion laptop
- 12/10/18--02:51: Installing new os on new hdd
- 12/10/18--02:55: Automatic repairs
- 12/10/18--03:14: Laptop wont start cant even source a help number!
- 12/10/18--05:22: How do I get apps on by HP 7 laptop?
- 12/10/18--05:52: HP Elitebook 840 G1 - Corrupt Bios - Will Not Hand Off To Windows
- 12/10/18--06:18: boot from usb
- 12/10/18--07:04: Problem with Windows
- 12/10/18--07:09: Hp laptop..was doing system restore.. now on black screen
- 12/10/18--08:07: Wrongly Reset Laptop, now no OS
- 12/10/18--08:42: administrator or Power on Password
- 12/09/18--18:19: Re: screen says: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
- 12/10/18--09:23: Would you look at my error message?
- 12/10/18--10:07: Missing some drivers
- 12/10/18--10:07: Can't get to bios function keys not working Windows is hosed
How to repair the master boot record if my laptop didn't have the windows operating system disc?
Looking at the Boardsz to pick from I didn't see any that covered mouse or touchpad. My issue is with my touchpad. If I delete the driver and restart my system it will start working. When I close the lid on my laptop and it goes into sleep mode and then I raise the lid to bring it back to life the touchpad does not work. I have tried numerous drivers and it is the same result. I ran the HP diagnostic for the touchpad it it failed the tests. It was reported to HP however my warranty has expired.
i recently open my laptop its showing windows is performing automatic repairs and its faild , i have tried all solution found on web its not yet succeded
-imagee recovery failed
-system restore failed
please help me
Not working my laptop
I have been having trouble with the power supply to my laptop for some time now. I don’t use it every week but when I do, I can’t guarantee it’s going to switch on. I purchased a new power supply cord which didn’t make a difference so I know it’s not that. I try draining the battery by holding the power button which does not make any difference. The orange light next to the power cable doesn’t come on. I’ve tried removing the battery and using the power cord which doesn’t work either. Randomly when I leave it alone (sometimes for days) I’ll check and the orange light is on and it switches on normally and works normally. This used to happen every now and again but now it’s happening frequently.
Is there anything I’m not trying? Or do I need to buy a new battery? I’m stuck please help!
Sorry in advanced if I write something wrong, my main language isn't English. Yesterday I was using this notebook and everything was normal, it didn't notify me about any risks or anything. The next day, when I turned it on it said "diagnosting your laptop" (or something like that), and then it attempted to repair the unknown issue it had, but it wasn't able to do it. Then it gave me multiple options and I choose resetting it, but kept my personal files. Also lets keep in mind that all these procedures where extremely slow, it took 1 whole day only diagnosting, failing and resetting. For some reason it didn't recognized my password so I pressed on "forgot password", and it wasnt able to communicate with Windows, then it froze. I pressed the on button for 10 seconds and it turned off. When I turned it back on, it said the same thing about diagnosting, but this time it is stuck at "attempting repairs" (it's still loading). This notebook hasn't even been with me a whole year, it is basically new. I also have an antivirus for it, like I take good care of it, and I dont get why is this all happening. I'll be extremly grateful if someone helps me.
I'm trying to install win10 using a cd on my new hdd since my old hdd(win8 factory installed) is dead already.
the problem is that it doesnt show up in the boot manager. any solution?
Hi I was tryin to turn on my laptop but automatic repairs was coming up and wouldn't let me do anything so I followed advice from the forum and kept pressing esc until it brought me to a menu and I did a quick test on the laptop and it failed this test but now I don't k ow what else to do!!!I need help fast please!!!
HP ZBook 15u G5 Mobile Workstation
How do I get apps on my HP Windows 7 laptop? Can I get them like I do on my iPad?
I have an 840 G1 that has a black screen at power on, Bios does not start, fan just runs on and on.
Followed the steps shown here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02693833
No results. Still having same issue.
I must reinstall system of my laptop.
But I can't use usb boot or dvd boot.
In bios usb isn't showed at all in boot option.
Please help me
I have this laptop set to auto-update windows and I don't use it very often. I just tried to log in and it took forever just spinning. A message came up saying that it could not find a configuration file. And now there is no desktop. I see a trash can in the upper left corner. And none of the icons at the bottom of the screen do anything.
I am assuming that something failed during the auto-update process. How can I reload the software on this device and just start over?
System restore was being carried out.
When turning on the laptop the blue screen shows with hp logo then turns black.
Have done the shutdown and start up pressing ESc key and run system quick test. And resukts are as below.
Battery check: Primary - OK (0)
Process xheck: Passed
Wireless modue check: Passed
System Board Check: Passed
Hard Drive SMART Check: Passed
Hard Drive Short DST Check: Failed
Failure ID: MCQA1F-7NU9AQ-XD7WMG-60W903
Hard Drive 1
Can you please advise what to do about this?
By mistake, I reset my laptop. It was preinstalled with Window 10. Now I am getting black screen on startup giving error message that no operating system installed.
How can I reinstall window 10 again..I do not have product keys as window was pre installed.
Hello i have a problem i would appreciate any help.
Administrator password or Power On password,
After the 3rd atempt is says i 51094795.
Thanks in advanced.
my computer says hard disk iscrashing. i totally rebooted. still the same says go to www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
Here is the error message below.
I have often encountered it over a year, since I bouth the laptop a year ago.
i found i am missing 2 drivers for
Can any one help?
Desktop icons are missing can t get command prompt cannot get to bios. Starting up computer will not accept function keys to get to bios