Articles on this Page
- 11/26/18--11:26: _Got probook without...
- 11/26/18--12:50: _Windows Error Recov...
- 11/26/18--12:59: _i need to restore m...
- 11/26/18--13:17: _CPU usage high and ...
- 11/26/18--14:44: _battery
- 11/26/18--18:26: _"Recovery Attempt F...
- 11/26/18--17:30: _My brand new laptop...
- 11/26/18--18:15: _Writing new bios image
- 11/26/18--18:18: _I cannot get my pc ...
- 11/26/18--18:39: _Brand new notebook,...
- 11/26/18--20:49: _forgot admin password
- 11/26/18--21:08: _Preparing automatic...
- 11/27/18--00:24: _I have forgotten my...
- 11/27/18--02:18: _Error in Intel Rapi...
- 11/27/18--03:30: _Very slow when scro...
- 11/27/18--03:46: _I have lost my boot...
- 11/27/18--04:38: _Laptop will not let...
- 11/27/18--05:19: _Blue Screen
- 11/27/18--06:58: _Forgot BIOS password
- 11/27/18--08:24: _Win10 on a 6910p la...
- 11/26/18--11:26: Got probook without operating system after hard drive warrenty claim
- 11/26/18--12:50: Windows Error Recovery Pavilion g7
- 11/26/18--13:17: CPU usage high and vibration
- 11/26/18--14:44: battery
- 11/26/18--18:26: "Recovery Attempt Failed" - no matter what I try
- 11/26/18--18:15: Writing new bios image
- 11/26/18--18:18: I cannot get my pc to connect to the printer
- 11/26/18--18:39: Brand new notebook, dont want to open ??!
- 11/26/18--20:49: forgot admin password
- 11/26/18--21:08: Preparing automatic repair
- 11/27/18--00:24: I have forgotten my bios password please reset it
- 11/27/18--02:18: Error in Intel Rapid Storage Technology "Reset to normal"
- 11/27/18--03:30: Very slow when scrolling down and up
- 11/27/18--03:46: I have lost my boot disk
- 11/27/18--05:19: Blue Screen
- 11/27/18--06:58: Forgot BIOS password
- 11/27/18--08:24: Win10 on a 6910p laptop?
I got a problem in hard drive with error 301 in warranty. HP service centre take my probook and returned me with replaced hard drive but unfortunately it does not have any operating system. I do not have any operating system, how can I can I claim my original operating system that HP gave with machine.
I am receiving a "Windows Error Recovery" message. "Windows Failed to Start" I ran the system diagnostics (hard drive and memory test) and they were both fine. I have the option to "Launch Startup Repair (recommended) " or "Start Windows Normally" The repair goes to a grey and white screen and computer is totally unresponsive. When I select to start windows normally it gets stuck on a screen with just the windows logo and "starting windows" but it will not go any further. It is an old computer and I need a new one anyway but I have a lot of very important data on my computer and it's not backed up. I desperately need some documents that I don't have anywhere else except my computer. PLEASE HELP!!
i need to restore my laptop to factory setting , my laptop have original win 7 pro as default so i tryied to change it to ubunto but i dont like it so i need to back to win 7 pro the original with it
I've got my brand new Pavilion 14-ce0003nj a few days ago. As I was using it for the first time I noticed that there was a persistent vibration at the bottom right corner and very slight heating there. Also, my CPU usage was somewhat high fluctuating at 4%-20% even when no program was running, and higher when my browser was running(no videos). This is surprising and, I think, indicative of a problem, since even my very old Lenovo laptop runs without any vibration and with a flatline CPU usage at 1%-2% when at rest. What is the fix for this?
Assistance will be much appriciated.
i hav a Notebook 15-g227wm, i am getting a plugged in, charging message, but my battery as been at 0% for two days, i let it sit over night, it didnt charge, i left it at home to charge while i was at school, and nothing
I have recovery CD's from HP. It appeared the recovery attempt was going well, till I inserted the 4th CD (Application and Driver recovery). After that at some point, I got the error 'Recovery Attempt Failed'. When I press 'retry', it asks for recovery media to be inserted, but does not recognise the discs
I powered off and restarted and pressed escape. All of the menu options lead back to the same screen as above, with the same results.
Not sure what to try to fix this
Hey guys, I'm trying to enable Hyper-V in order to use Android Studio AVDs with my processor (since it's an AMD processor); however when I turned on the feature, the computer experienced sevearal bootloops until it wanted me to automatically repair the machine. At this point, I tried to enable to feature in Safe Mode, the same thing happened; then I went and removed all Hyper V services and that got me back into Windows in normal mode. I have the F.02 BIOS version; which I have tried to update but now the computer says F.17 is incompatible.. anyone know what's going on here?
Why is my pc writing new bios image?
Windows "is not responding" when I attempt to get an article from the laptop thru to the printer and HP Desk Jet 2500 series. I have tried using wireless and a usb port. Also I am told I have no articles in the queue to print even though I have pushed the print button severeal times.
My notebook is brand new, received today. I plugg it before press the start button, I set the keyboard and language and I set my wifi, after 30-45 min of loading.... nothing at all ! Black screen since 2 hours right now ! What should I do ?
I can open my computer under my normal user info, however to update windows or other programs I need the administrator password and I forgot that. How do I recover it or change it?
When I try to start up my laptop I get the HP logo and “Preparing Automatic Repair” and it does nothing. I’ve also tried hints from other posts, doing a system check and restore. Still getting the same thing no matter what I try.
I have been forgotten password of bios so I wanted to change or reset my bios password please reset my bios password
Error in Intel Rapid Storage Technology "Reset to normal", can anyone did face the same issue and how to resolve it?
I am puzzled with the latest problem. When i scroll down and up the bar at right side of any pages when using any web engine like Google, yahoo, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Chrome the same thing happened.
and the worst, the scroll bar suddenly jump up and down when i scroll up the scroller.
Is this because of a malware?
It is very annoying and made may jobs became slower than usual.
please kindly help me
I have lost the boot disk of my laptop Pavilion P001tx . Can i get another boot disk ?
I started having issues last night with my computer being super slow. I checked the task manager and it was running the disk at 100%, which is not normal. I know that an update had came through so I tried to do a restore point before those updates and it failed. I was able to copy my files from my computer before hitting F11 to do a system recovery, but the system recovery is not working. Anyone have any ideas or know how I can get a recovery disk from HP?
Please help me to solve this issue
I forgot the admin password to the BIOS, when I fail to enter the password for 3 times I get the error "System disabled" and code "i 60345665", I can't then do anything besides restarting, and the cycle continues. Any help?
i wonder if someone tried to install win10 on this old device.
is it possible?