Articles on this Page
- 11/24/18--08:37: _Why is my brand new...
- 11/24/18--08:57: _where is the intel ...
- 11/24/18--09:14: _recovery hp pavilio...
- 11/24/18--09:17: _FAILURE ID PUWHAX-7...
- 11/24/18--09:52: _Memory Extensive Ch...
- 11/24/18--10:53: _I cannot get anythi...
- 11/24/18--12:09: _wifi is visible on ...
- 11/24/18--12:38: _Battery Issue
- 11/24/18--13:15: _How to reset Bios P...
- 11/24/18--13:44: _USB Mass Storage Dr...
- 11/24/18--14:46: _How do u turn the c...
- 11/24/18--15:13: _HP laptop says syst...
- 11/24/18--15:33: _Should i buy new la...
- 11/24/18--16:52: _HP EliteBook 2570p ...
- 11/24/18--16:57: _USB Recovery Kit di...
- 11/24/18--17:57: _Short Drive Self-Te...
- 11/24/18--19:21: _Trouble with flash ...
- 11/24/18--19:31: _Installing Windows7...
- 11/24/18--19:48: _Operating System Fa...
- 11/25/18--00:37: _HP Elitebook 8770w ...
- 11/24/18--08:37: Why is my brand new laptop so slow with everything
- 11/24/18--08:57: where is the intel master key?
- 11/24/18--09:14: recovery hp pavilion x2 detachable
- 11/24/18--09:17: FAILURE ID PUWHAX-7199A8-MFPWXF-60U303
- 11/24/18--09:52: Memory Extensive Check : Failed
- 11/24/18--12:38: Battery Issue
- 11/24/18--13:15: How to reset Bios Password
- 11/24/18--13:44: USB Mass Storage Driver for HP Stream Notebook - 11-d011wm
- 11/24/18--15:13: HP laptop says system disabled code i 63708985
- 11/24/18--15:33: Should i buy new laptop or fix my old
- 11/24/18--16:52: HP EliteBook 2570p Lost admin password for Bios
- 11/24/18--16:57: USB Recovery Kit did not work on HP 15t-r000 laptop
- 11/24/18--17:57: Short Drive Self-Test and other test all failed, this is new laptop.
- 11/24/18--19:21: Trouble with flash drive used in recovery
- 11/24/18--19:31: Installing Windows7 on a Windows 10 Laptop
- 11/24/18--19:48: Operating System Fails to copy files all the way through
- 11/25/18--00:37: HP Elitebook 8770w Usb Ports not work (SS)
Hello, there, i just purchased a brand new laptop hp 15 db0xxx. After installing every windows update except the 8013 (cause everyone says it got issues) My laptop is slow. Really slow especially while playing games like tetris on the internet. I mean come one this cant be happening. I feel like i bought a laptop from the 90s. I tried everything ( tricks to make your laptop faster) and i didnt see any improvement. Can you guys help me???
i recently bought hp pavilion laptop with intel core i5. i wish to redeem the software offered by intel however i do not know where to find the master key. it is not included in my receipt.
Hello I accidentally deleted the recovery partition of my hp pavilion x2 detachable I tried the various tools of the system but without succeeding How can I solve? Thanks for reading
I would like inormation on what to do next with this hard drive failure and where to obtain the resources
to fix it.
Thanks in advance.
I did system extensive test and got a memory extensive check failure. Failure ID is: U0AA70-8GQ9A8-MFPX6K-400103. I want to know what does this ID mean ?
After update nothing was displaying on the desktop
i was copying all the softwares from my laptop to hard disk. only after that this problem arose
My battery won't charge to 100%, so after 80% it will show not charging. I have searched for this issue, the recommendetion was to uninstall battery drivers, remove battery, and re-install drivers, however after that the problem was not solved. I have decided to upgrade the BIOS, but after this the light of my power button was turned off, and my laptop won't sleep when I was pressing power button or closing the lid. When I turned off my laptop and pressed the power button it didn't turn on. So, I did a hard reset. After that my laptop turned on and I decided to do a recovery and reseted my PC. The power button started to work, but the light was still turned off. The next day, when I was trying to turn on my laptop it did not work. Today I recovered my BIOS and the power button started to work again, but the light is still not working.
I forgot My Bios Password Is There any way to reset it or a way to contact Hp support for providing me a Master key
I do a lot of windows re-installations and this is the first device that I cannot get completed
In the W7 installation process i get the popup needing to install the mass storage driver
Installing a clean windows 7 64 bit from bootable USB
Choosing Install Now > Accept Ts & Cs > Custom > .... No drives found for installation please install mass storage USB driver
I do have browsing access to the USB drive to be able to load and install the driver manually but I cannot Find the USB control driver for this model PC.
I am sure there is a driver available I am just not looking in the right places or maybe there is a universal USB driver from another device on the HP site. Thanks for any help.
How do u turn the camera on for the hp envoy touchsmart 15 notebook pc
HP laptop says system disabled code i 63708985
Hello, my laptop operating system is dead and battery need to be replaced. I don't know how much will it be because no one cant really give me an amount. Im thinking about buying hp spectre x360 rose gold 16 gib 1tb ssd intel i7. I play video games and go to school online im not sure hp spectre x360 will be good. Please help thank you
I just bought a used HP EliteBook 2570p from a local store. when i check the Bios, the bios is locked, and i ask the seller but he don't know the password. I ask support from HP Support, when they ask me the Invoice Product or some kind of like that, i said that i don't have that data from the seller, they ask me to replace the bios chip at the local service center. The problem is the service center is really far away from the city where i lived. My question is, is it possible to reset the Bios password without replacing the bios chip ?
The hard drive failed on this laptop. It was something in the boot area of the drive and it failed the hard drive bios test immediately. The Windows 7 Repair disk (DVD) would not start. I replaced the hard drive (with a 1 TB drive instead of the 500 GB drive it came with). BIOS test passes with new hard drive. The Windows 7 Repair disk will now boot the computer, but without the original recovery partition information, I ordered the USB Recovery Kit (Win 7 64-bit). Removed the DVD and installed the USB in one of the ports as instructed and restarted the computer. A couple of cmd screens pop open and the final one reports, "[Error] The boot disk can't be found, press any key to continue...", and then it just reboots and tries again.
This is a new laptop with none of the crap loaded into its drives. I ran the test found while figuring out the best diagnostic "HP authentic" tools and here I am scratching the head with the results (HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-ba0xx). I did not make any change to the selection parameters and let the system decide as what it wanted.
My HP Laptop required me to run the recovery program. I backed up my files on a flash drive. Formatted it correctly ( I think). Laptop went back to factory setting. Running into issues with the Flash Drive transfer to my laptop. Transferring into "notepad" form? Need help pulling up old files. Thanks
I have a HP ENVY x360 m6, and the hard drive has failed. I purchased a new hard drive with the intention of using an old Windows 7 install disc from a Dell laptop I used to own, as I wasnt able to get a fresh copy of Windows 10 for it. I’ve gotten installation started through an external DVD drive, but I no longer have the drivers disc. Any tips on obtaining these drivers and installing them onto the computer? I’m mainly unsure of which drivers to use, Dell or HP, but the location of where I can obtain the drivers would also be very helpful. Thanks a lot!
I recently replaced the Hard Drive in my HP Pavailion Notebook. I puchased the Windows 8.1 64-bit Recovery Kit DVD from HP.
When I ran the DVD's, everything worked fine with DVD #1. When I ran DVD #2, it only copyied to 65% and then it showed a pop up with this message - Recovery Manager Copy File Fails From:E:\PRELOAD\BASE22.SWM To:Z\RM\IMAGE\BASE22.SWM
Press OK to retry. Everytime I retried, it stopped at the 65% and same message.
I thought it might be bad DVD's and when I called HP to see if I could get a replacement, they told me it might not be the DVDs. They said it could be a setting that needs to be fixed?
Can someone help?
Hello, i need help!
I have big problem with my laptop. Today i put my usb stick to SS usb port, but windows not reconized to stick. I tryed usb hub, usb stick x2 and not work. (left side to laptop)
What i tried?
- upgrade bios
- unninstall all usb drivers and install again
- tried edit regedit : Own Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\CurrentControlSet\services\USBSTOR and change "start" to 4
I don't want make clean installation, because this computer owner is my home city and i don't know, delete all administrator accounts?
What i do? I want use more usb port. Only 1 work.
Thanks to fast answers
edit. When i install drivers i got this (image). And code 2