Articles on this Page
- 11/18/18--11:37: _Hard drive 1 primar...
- 11/18/18--13:26: _Charging my HP Pavi...
- 11/18/18--13:44: _Black screen
- 11/18/18--14:28: _Forgot password on ...
- 11/18/18--16:56: _mudança de windows ...
- 11/18/18--17:22: _Can I get windows f...
- 11/18/18--17:22: _Black screen and bl...
- 11/18/18--17:48: _Whenever I start my...
- 11/18/18--18:16: _Laptop not booting ...
- 11/18/18--18:33: _Stuck in a restorat...
- 11/18/18--23:25: _How to fix laptop b...
- 11/19/18--01:34: _Notebook shut off
- 11/19/18--02:08: _HP stream notebook ...
- 11/19/18--03:47: _Downgrade from Wind...
- 11/19/18--05:27: _Password for UNIX u...
- 11/19/18--08:21: _Hard Drive replaced...
- 11/19/18--08:43: _0xc0000001 problem
- 11/19/18--13:31: _HP Notebook System ...
- 11/19/18--14:04: _error message on my...
- 11/19/18--14:21: _will not windows 10
- 11/18/18--11:37: Hard drive 1 primary hdd bay failute
- 11/18/18--13:26: Charging my HP Pavilion x360 laptop
- 11/18/18--13:44: Black screen
- 11/18/18--14:28: Forgot password on windows 7
- 11/18/18--16:56: mudança de windows vista para windows 7
- 11/18/18--17:22: Can I get windows for my Pavillion?
- 11/18/18--17:22: Black screen and blinking underscore
- 11/18/18--18:16: Laptop not booting windows
- 11/18/18--23:25: How to fix laptop blackscreen with cursor?
- 11/19/18--01:34: Notebook shut off
- 11/19/18--03:47: Downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7
- 11/19/18--05:27: Password for UNIX user\nobody
- 11/19/18--08:43: 0xc0000001 problem
- 11/19/18--13:31: HP Notebook System reset error. an't set back to factory rest
- 11/19/18--14:21: will not windows 10
I turned on my laptop for the first time in while and it was getting stuck on an auto repair screen, so I ran a system test and it came up as my hard drive short DST check failed.
The failure id is 6cqj68z8p79a2-gxggrg-60um03.
And below that it says hard drive 1- primary bay.
I am not very computer smart so I have no idea where to go from here, and my warranty ran out in august. Any help is very appreciated!
Thank you, emmalee
Hi Folks, I have (2x) HP Pavilion x360 - 13-u164tu laptopsfor my kids at high school and want to understand if the laptops have an automated feature to stop the charging cycle once the laptop is fully charged so as to prevent damage to the battery. For example, if they place the laptop on charge overnight (roughly 8hrs), and they are fully charhged within 4hrs, will the system stop charging once full? Is there inbuilt protection for the battery?
Hi my lab top has a black screen when I turn in on
Forgot password on windows 7
Possuo um HP Pavlion DV 4 com Windows Vista instalado de fábrica.
Preciso migrar para Windows 7 ou 8, como devo proceder?
Need Windows my hard drive broke.
I've had this laptop for a couple months now and I've recently tried to reset it, I clicked on the option for all files but I didn't back them up because I just wanted a fresh start without buying a new computer. I let it finish and I turned it on, but when it came on it said "boot device not found" I then went on YouTube and found this quick video, https://youtu.be/UULOkJAjcts
I got up to the "legacy" part and when I disabled it and save and exit, a black screen and blinking underscore came up. This started earlier today (11/18/2018). I don't know what to do, can someone help me please.
Whenever I turn my laptop on, it shows ways like to fix a problem. I don't know what is the problem. I tried to rest it and I tried the advance options and many ways to fix it but it doesn't work. Also it shows blue screen to.
Wont start up windows. If I power it on it stays black for a long while then I'll get the blue screen where I can chose what to do. Ive tried system recovery 2 times but it fails. There is just nothing more I can try. Ive tried looking at the BIOS menu but it beeps consistently very loud as soon as i get in the menu. This PC is only 1.5 years old... Now im going to have to drop hundreds more on it to get fixed?
Stuck in a system restoration incomplete loop,I have been following instructions on forums all day trying to get passed this. I can’t boot from recovery drive either. Any ideas
Hello, I have an HP laptop with windows 10 and yesterday it restarted by itself due to some issues, as it started back up again it had a black screen and stayed as a black screen instead of turning back to the usual home screen.
I’ve tried different ways to get it to work, which are the following: Click both F8 and F9 on different tries upon start up to bring up safe mode and the other thing. As well as clicking shift repeatedly to bring up ‘sticky keys’ but it did not work either. Safe mode did not come up but when I used F9 and gave me two options, I forgot the first one but I proceeded with the second one ‘restart pc’.
It restarted and it went back to a black screen, I’ve also taken out the battery and put it back in as well as a hard reset.
Any suggestions would be great, I have a lot of art files as well as pictures I would like to save so I just need to get on it once more. Also it is over 2 years old but under 3 years I believe.
Shut off during streaming. Does not power up
I hadn't used my laptop in about a year and got an assessment so went to use it. When I turned it on it was stuck on the HP logo screen. I looked all over the internet for solutions and tried everything. Nothing works. I got one thing to work and that took me to the troubleshoot page to restart my laptop. I did but it stops at 54% everytime and says there was a problem resetting the computer. It's still brand new so I would like to use it and not have to buy another. Please help
I have HP laptop 15-bs015nm which came with Windows 10 installed. But it was terribly slow, CPU was all the time at 100%, so it was basically useless, so I decided to downgrade to Windows 7 64-bit. And now I have several problems:
1. Wifi isn't working and in Windows Connectivity Center button Turn wireless on is disabled. I have some drivers installer for wifi, but it's not helping
2. Adobe reader can't be installed, neither some old version of it, it always says that newer version is installed and it is not. (i have tried their software that deletes installed Adobe Readers and I have deleted data in C:\ProgramData\Adobe, but nothing helped.)
3. I had troubles with a lot of drivers, but I couldn't find anywhere pci data acquisition and signal processing controller
I assume that I have installed some wrong chipset driver or something. Can you tell me where to look for drivers, since my model has only drivers for win 10?
Thank in advance!
My HPmediavault ask for an administrator Callesen: UNIX user\nobody
I need a password?
Replaced and increased memory to 4Gig. and replaed hard drive so the system is entirely new
The laptop stopped on the blue screen because of error 0xc0000001. I do not have the recovery USB/DVD and it doesn’t have the DVD entrance. It’s an old pc and probably it has windows 8 on it, but I’m not 100% sure.
what can I do?
My HP Notebook has a error message. Factory rest failed. I can't set it back to factory mode. It goes to 37 percent and then says There was a problem restting your PC. No changes were made. Please help.
error message on my new laptop after updating. It reads'C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\DEsktop is unavailable. No applications or connections seem to be working. How do I restart?
Keps trying to do the repair when starting, and then fails and will not OS.