Articles on this Page
- 11/08/18--21:51: _Failed installation...
- 11/08/18--22:50: _SSD install in to O...
- 11/09/18--05:22: _can i recreate Reco...
- 11/09/18--03:22: _HP recovery manager...
- 11/09/18--06:22: _can’t login
- 11/09/18--06:36: _notebook won’t swit...
- 11/09/18--06:55: _administrator password
- 11/09/18--07:14: _I need the HP ELITE...
- 11/09/18--07:36: _My computer has twi...
- 11/09/18--09:19: _Every time I boot u...
- 11/09/18--08:45: _Can't factory reset
- 11/09/18--10:26: _Laptop enter admini...
- 11/09/18--11:51: _very slow computer ...
- 11/09/18--12:12: _cant restart my hp ...
- 11/09/18--14:04: _bios password
- 11/09/18--14:55: _32GB RAM for HP Elt...
- 11/09/18--18:53: _HP Notebook - 14-am...
- 11/09/18--19:48: _HP 15-DA0032WM BIOS...
- 11/09/18--20:38: _forgot bios password
- 11/09/18--21:19: _Frequently i keep r...
- 11/08/18--21:51: Failed installation of Graphics driver update
- 11/08/18--22:50: SSD install in to OMEN 17-AN012DX
- 11/09/18--06:22: can’t login
- 11/09/18--06:36: notebook won’t switch on
- 11/09/18--06:55: administrator password
- 11/09/18--07:14: I need the HP ELITEPAD 1000 G2 operating system
- 11/09/18--07:36: My computer has twice shut down unexpectedly in the last 12 hours
- 11/09/18--08:45: Can't factory reset
- 11/09/18--10:26: Laptop enter administrator password or power on password
- 11/09/18--12:12: cant restart my hp stream notebook
- 11/09/18--14:04: bios password
- 11/09/18--14:55: 32GB RAM for HP EltieBook 840 G3
- 11/09/18--18:53: HP Notebook - 14-am050tu drivers for windows 7
- 11/09/18--19:48: HP 15-DA0032WM BIOS can't be updated
- 11/09/18--20:38: forgot bios password
I get error after going through installation process. The window is headed by "Installation Complete", then Failed Installation: Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver. I have attempted multiple times with same result. Suggestions?
I am trying to clone my HDD image to an SSD, but after tries with 3 or 4 different cloning programs. No joy. It appears the image is there and when I pull the HDD out and try to boot for the first time, I get the new windows 10 blue screen.
I've even tried the Aoemi Backupper when you create a backup and then a bootable image and clone from the "boot screen". After shutdown, remove the HDD and it sees the SSD in the boot options screen, but same blue screen.
The SSD is an SM961 like recommended.
Can someone tell what would be a different way to try and clone my HDD so I don't have to start all over?
Tomorrow I am going to install the HP one time use factory image and then restore from the Aomei back up I already have.
Hopefully Huffer will chime in. I've read most of his posting and followed exactly.
hie my name is wezi .. i have 36 probook HP 450 G5 and i wanted to create recovery media for all of them.
The quesstion that i have is this? do i have to create all the recovery disks using one machine all the recovery media is not the same and does not apply for other computers thoough they have the same model number and hardware?
i have created so far one recovery media for one machine which took 4 disks.. my model is Hp Probook 450 g5 and am stuck that do i have to create the recovery media for the rest 35 machines on the other machines or i can use the same since the model and specs are the same..
help me guys
I tried to reinstall the operating system by using HP recovery manager but found that the Windows Recovery Environment is disabled. Does anyone know any way to solve this problem or other ways to reinstall the system? Thanks very much!
I can’t login to my laptop Forget the password
My notebook won’t switch on. It is 6 months old. The light next to the charger port is orange when the charger is in it and the light by on the other side is white by the on light. Can anyone tell me what is wrong please
My hp stream 11 keeps asking me for a administrator password, icI' never added a password. I got enter 3 times and tells me system disabled
[i 76921012] please help me
After ugrading to Windows 10, camera stopped working... So I contactwd Microsoft, and my call was re-directed to some call center in India, where within a week they literally managed to damage my tablet... Please help me re-insatall the oerating system Windows Small screen 8.1 OEM and the coresponding drivers. Please!
Thank you so much.
No warning other that an increased whirring from the fan, then complete shut down in an instant.
A fatal error occurred, check the HP Connection Manager in Event Viewer for more details. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I am tring to do a factory reset on my HP2000 laptop. I've tried many different ways but i haven't been succesful. I've tried turning it on while holding F11 than troubleshooting and trying to reset but it requires "partition disk." I've tried to the system manager and it doesn't allow me too either. Can someboyd please help me?
I tried my password 3 times and it gave me this code 16361513 can you please help me
since the day it arrived my pc was slow. therefore i wasnt using it at all. after a year i did send it back to the store it came from. they diagnosed the laptop and said ''all is normal''. but this isnt what you expect from a laptop. my cpu is really high (almost constantly 80 procent).
so i tried it myself, so far no succes.
last thing i did was;
-all power settings to max
- (sorry dont know how it's called) but all the visuals back to basic (fastest performance)
what else can i do?
How can i reset my hp stream notebook? i have tried turning it off and turning it on holding f11 and when reseting it stops at 54% everytime. it contuniously tells me that it cannot reset. when i just try to turn it on to log into the laptop the hp icon pops up and disappears continuously and it wont go to the loginn screen. please help!
MISTER RE051ST.I am new to this comunity.Please i need help.Ihave a notebook hp 620 with BIOS locked with an administrator password.Serial number:[edited].I tried few things suggested to me from Cheryl,but nothing worked,after entering three times wrong password appears a on-screen keyboard.I was suggested to use a smc.bin file.So i contacted via phone some hp service center in my country(i am from albania),but none of them wants to help me.Please,if you can help me,i will be very grateful.Thank YOU very much in advance.
I frequently open several Excel workbooks at the same time. Often some are very large, 50+MB. I have 16 GB RAM on my 840 G3, but it often bogs down on simple Excel commands (e.g. filtering or changing a column of text to numbers). Would I benefit by having 32GB RAM?
Hello all, I want to install Windows 7 64bit on my laptop HP Notebook - 14-am050tu but I cannot find out its drivers on HP website. How can I download them?
My laptop has a BIOS update but I can't access the updating process. I hit ESC during POST and the BIOS info is there, but no option to update it. Any wisdom appreciated. Thanks.
enter admin password
There was an auto update that started on my laptop after which there is nothing appearing on the screen. Only a cursor appears but there is no other service working. Please help