Articles on this Page
- 11/04/18--12:27: _Automatic repair er...
- 11/04/18--14:35: _Can't reinstall OS ...
- 11/04/18--16:36: _Not booting up
- 11/04/18--16:46: _Need a copy of wind...
- 11/04/18--16:55: _After doing a test ...
- 11/04/18--16:58: _Zbook 15 G3 Moving ...
- 11/04/18--17:10: _Re: Can't reinstall...
- 11/04/18--17:30: _Magnetic piece on m...
- 11/04/18--17:36: _Blue screen
- 11/04/18--19:34: _Reset hp stream 7. ...
- 11/04/18--20:22: _When I start my lap...
- 11/04/18--21:28: _HP Notebook – 14-bw...
- 11/04/18--22:09: _hp envy 6-1090 have...
- 11/04/18--23:16: _H. I have a Conpaq ...
- 11/05/18--00:44: _I need smc file for...
- 11/05/18--01:05: _I want to extend my...
- 11/05/18--01:25: _Display not turning on
- 11/05/18--04:21: _Replacing broken ha...
- 11/05/18--05:15: _Can't find network ...
- 11/05/18--05:31: _Is it possible to i...
- 11/04/18--12:27: Automatic repair errors after windows 10 update
- 11/04/18--14:35: Can't reinstall OS from partition
- 11/04/18--16:36: Not booting up
- 11/04/18--16:46: Need a copy of windows 7 home Prem OA
- 11/04/18--16:58: Zbook 15 G3 Moving OS from HDD to Turbo Drive
- 11/04/18--17:10: Re: Can't reinstall OS from partition
- 11/04/18--17:30: Magnetic piece on my tablet
- 11/04/18--17:36: Blue screen
- 11/04/18--21:28: HP Notebook – 14-bw021au - doesn't have a FAN?
- 11/05/18--00:44: I need smc file for probook 4330s
- 11/05/18--01:05: I want to extend my laptop warranty
- 11/05/18--01:25: Display not turning on
- 11/05/18--05:15: Can't find network driver for fresh Win 7 install on Pavillion
- 11/05/18--05:31: Is it possible to install Linux on a HP Spectre x360?
I looked at the support communication-customer advisory page (document c06101701) addressing HP Consumer PCs- Boot device not found (3F0) or Automatic repair errors. I got to procedure 2 and in my InsydeH2O BIOS the was no UEFI Device Configuration to be able to continue with trying to fix my problem.
I'm trying to do a factory reset on my grandmother's CQ57-229WM. I got all the way up to reinstalling the OS, but I keep getting an error that it can't install it. The installation is running off a partition on my laptop. If the laptop came with an installation disc, she lost it a couple years ago in a house fire, so I don't have access to one right now, but I do have the original product key.
My laptop is not taking a charge (RECENTLY figured this out, no power lights when plugged in - DER), or booting up. I try and power on and the power light comes on with a black screen, then the machine shuts down and the power ligh blinks like a dead battery. Thats what the light error code tells me from my limited knowledge anyways. I have pulled the shell off and pulled the batter with it plugged it, same thing. Re-seated EVERYTHING as well, with no luck, swapped RAM even just to be safe... ANY IDEAS???
Il computer mi chiede Hard Disk-(3F0)
The product is still in guarantee, what do I do? I bought it in France but now I live in Italy.
I installed a turbo SSD and used recovery to place win 7 pro OS on it.
After many updates it is mostly working as a second OS that I have to select at bootup.
One device has an issue but not sure which one.
And my new OS is on F: and I want it on C: since some programs / drivers default to C:
C: is currently on oem HDD and I want to replace it with a SSD, but I fear that when I swap it out the PC simply will not boot because I do not see any system partition on tubro dive like there is on HDD.
How do I get only one bootable OS that resides on the Turbo as C:?
why hp doesnt support her customers ?
why not make tne recovery media open- source ?
Hello, i have the same question, as two magnets have fallen off somewhere too.
Model: HP x2 Detachable P057na
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
When I turn on the pc the first thing that pops up is the blue screen with the sad emoticon. Saying that it can’t be restarted but it will restart. It gives me the options of shutting down or advanced options. I’ve tried to restore point but doesn’t work, I tried restarting it doesn’t work. I don’t know what the issue is and how to fix it
I did the enter key 3 times and got system disabled 18220628
So the screen does not allow signing on.
I've had my laptop for over year, no issue, Recently after using it for half the day, it turned off and would not boot. The charging light would turn on as usual when plug into power, but when I press the power button - no response, just black screen.
I tried a few simple fixes such as removing the battery and resetting it by holding down the power button for a minute or two; but nothing would work.
I took my laptop into a laptop repair company for a diagnostic and fix about a week ago and they came to the conclusion that there is no fan in my computer which most likely caused a meltdown. They seem to think that throughout the day I was last using it, when I wasn't looking, someone opened my laptop casing, removed all the interior shielding and removed my laptop fan, before replacing everything else which is completely ridiculous. I thought perhaps my laptop had a fault and came with out a fan but that seems unlikely because it has worked fine for over a year of use. Could my laptop be without a fan? Eg a different cooling system?? Or is this laptop repair company just trying to rip me off?
hp envy 6-1090 have a login problem and tried to make recovey but no benefit
H. I have a Conpaq Presario CQ58 requesting admin password. Getting System disabled - 78082244
I need Bios Password for hp probook 4330s, or smc file for reset bios password
I want to extend my laptop warranty please help asap
when starting display is not turning at all, the caps lock key and f12 key keeps blinking and blip sound is been heard..please help what to do, i dont have any access to service centres and is presently at sea.your help is really appreciated
Hi, my hard drive in my notebook appears to have broken and so I am looking to replace it. The original hard drive had windows 10 so I would like to not have to buy windows 10 if I don't have to. Would I be able to recover this software onto a new hard drive using a recovery CD/USB?
My brother in law did a half-baked install win 7 on my wife's Pavillion. This was a downgrade from win 10. Microsoft's last upgrade, she's had way too many problems. The I have a legal key for win 7. My brother in law forgot to write down the key from win 10. I am trying to find the network driver so I can get the WiFi up and running so I can get the rest of the drivers. I have a number of problems:
I don't know the model/serial number of the laptop, the sticker is missing off the bottom.
I do know the processor, Intel Dual 1.60 Gig N3700
The hardware ID's for the Net Controller: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8179&SUBSYS_804B103C&REV_01
I've found a number of other posts that recommended a number of drivers, but none of them have worked so far. Any help would be most appreciated.
I was just wandering if it was possible to run Linux on my laptop