Articles on this Page
- 11/02/18--00:45: _How to factory rese...
- 11/02/18--02:24: _System not fully co...
- 11/02/18--07:53: _bios password and w...
- 11/02/18--08:01: _PERFORMANCE ISSUE
- 11/02/18--09:05: _hp 250g6
- 11/02/18--09:12: _LAPTOP WONT TURN OF...
- 11/02/18--09:26: _Accessing HP Recove...
- 11/02/18--09:43: _Laptop won’t let me...
- 11/02/18--10:30: _recovery - my pc ne...
- 11/02/18--10:37: _Re: System Board (00A)
- 11/02/18--11:30: _Screen white lines ...
- 11/02/18--12:16: _Windows 7 64 bit dr...
- 11/02/18--13:44: _Recovery files
- 11/02/18--14:10: _LAPTOP GETS HOT IMM...
- 11/02/18--14:38: _administrator password
- 11/02/18--16:07: _FreeDos laptop- HP ...
- 11/02/18--19:34: _How do I stop my c:...
- 11/02/18--21:15: _HP 15 ab153nr no boot
- 11/02/18--22:18: _Forgot windows 7 ad...
- 11/02/18--22:26: _Clean installing wi...
- 11/02/18--00:45: How to factory reset my laptop
- 11/02/18--02:24: System not fully configured
- 11/02/18--07:53: bios password and windows instalation problems
- 11/02/18--08:01: PERFORMANCE ISSUE
- 11/02/18--09:05: hp 250g6
- 11/02/18--09:12: LAPTOP WONT TURN OFF COMPLETLY
- 11/02/18--09:26: Accessing HP Recovery after Windows 10 installation
- Windows 10 Home clean install with all recent updates that are available through Windows update
- I see a partition for the HP recovery (a few GBs) still on the hard drive
- There is no HP software on the current configuration that I can find
- I can't seem to access to BIOS during start-up either, but I'm not terribly familiar with HP laptop configuration
- There are no noticable issues with the laptop other than hard drive speed
- Restore the laptop to factory settings.
- Repair the hard drive performance to normal operation (drivers update, restore access to BIOS to check settings).
- 11/02/18--09:43: Laptop won’t let me go in due to recovery failure
- 11/02/18--10:30: recovery - my pc needs to be repaired?
- 11/02/18--10:37: Re: System Board (00A)
- 11/02/18--11:30: Screen white lines on hp probook 4540s
- 11/02/18--12:16: Windows 7 64 bit driver for Pavilion 15z with Realtek RTL8723BE
- 11/02/18--13:44: Recovery files
- 11/02/18--14:10: LAPTOP GETS HOT IMMEDIATELY WHEN GAMING
- 11/02/18--14:38: administrator password
- 11/02/18--16:07: FreeDos laptop- HP System Recovery
- 11/02/18--19:34: How do I stop my c: drive from automatically filling up?
- 11/02/18--21:15: HP 15 ab153nr no boot
- 11/02/18--22:18: Forgot windows 7 admin password
- 11/02/18--22:26: Clean installing win 10 using a bootable sd card
How to factory reset my HP notebook 15-bs663tu laptop?
After I replaced my motherboard, at startup its showing, "Your system is not fully configured, please contact hp".
Can anyone help me
hi i have hp probook 430 g4 but i will forget the bios password. now i can't install windows in this pc . when i will install the windows making partition section i will showing the problem.make partition it will showing 2048 gb i will change 500 gb hdd to new 500 gb we will see same problem . the i will change m2 2280 128 gb ssd i will see the same problem . any one know any solution for this problem. need to remove bios password also
I HAVE A ISSUE OF LOW PERFORMANCE OF MY LAPTOP ...
SIR ACTUALLY :
MY LAPTOP BECOMES(WORKS) SLOW MANY TIMES...
IT INCLUDES 2 PROCESSORS OF 1.80 AND 2 GHz
BUT IT WORKS SLOW SOMETIMES...
HOW CAN I FIX IT
TO MAKE ITS PERFORMANCE VERY GOOD
MUHAMMAD ATIF WAHEED
i will ask what is wrong when my computer explodes so that the small icons disappear and resumes at full time
When I shutdown/hibernate/standby my laptop, it doesn't turn off completely .
All programs will close (when shutdown or restart) and I think OS will close too. If I press turn off button in windows , laptop turns off for few seconds and than turns on . But sometimes the screen is black and only fan and power led stay on . When I
hibarnate or standby , the laptop turn off and after 3 seconds it turns on . But if I press shutdown button on my keyboard , only than it turns off.
I tried disabling Turn on fast start-up and updating IMEI driver , even tried reinstalling windows and nothing helped .
Is there any other setting/software to check and solve my problem?
Thank you in advance !!!!!
I recently inherted an HP laptop from my sister and the hard drive is incredibly slow. I suspect that this has something to do with clean Windows 10 installation that was performed on the machine, but I have no real way to confirm. The computer seems to be relatively stable other than the hard drive always being at 100% usage, no matter what. I would like to recovery the original Windows 8 installation to both restore the performance and restore the HP functionality that was lost with the upgrade (keyboard shortcuts, HP software). I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to do that. Here are the details:
I won't have the laptop in front of me until later this evening, so I will respond to any follow-up questions at that time. Here are my basic goals in order of preference and I need help achieving either of these goals:
I have tried finding Windows 10 drivers for the chipset and other hardware but anything that I have tried has not corrected the performance issues. I have been able to install HP Support Assist but no other software seems to work with Windows 10 on this laptop. Again, I have not been able to access the BIOS.
Thanks for your help.
I have done all the things that it says and still nothing
I need help to how I can reboot windows on my laptop and get it back to normal :(
I have the same issue. I get the same message upon start up and the computer is running at a snails pace. I did the F1 on the computer and have the CT number. I have not changed any hardware or software on the computer so I don't understand why I am getting this message. The laptop is no longer under warranty. Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.
Please help me. my laptops screen suddenly started shaking these past weeks after having no problems with it after 1 year after purchasing it. And the white horizontal lines appears associated with screen shaking and it will usually happens all the time after turning the computer on and the shaking happen instant from the first appearance of the hp logo and ever in bios..?
I am having a problem "pairing" MS Mouse 5000 with my laptop (I had to reinstall Win7 after a hard drive failure. (I used a RETAIL distribution of Win7 bought directly from Microsoft, NOT the HP distribution). Currently I am using the Microsoft driver.
In Services, Bluetooth is set to Automatic Start and Local (password fields are blank)
Under the Bluetooth Setting, the "Allow" box is checked as well as all of the other boxes.
The latest driver I can find is SP70190. I did find this link from 2018 https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06055594 that references a newer (?) driver but there is no SP number associated with it.
Is there a "better" driver than SP70190 ?
Hi , i have problem, i need my recovery files for windows 8 on my notebook. They are accidently deleted. It is possible to have it again? Thank you all.
Hi I have a brand new three day old HP Envy x360 convertible i7. I have used it for gaming over the past three days and it heats up within minutes and the fan is on constantly. Is this normal as I bought this product as it was advertised as specifically compatible with gaming although not a gaming laptop. Do I need to take it back to John Lewis or does everyone’s Envy do this. The laptop cost me £1200 so it wasn’t cheap. I would be most grateful for any assistance. Thank you
hello everybody.i have a HP 620,which has an administrator password in the BIOS.Please help with a password to unlock it.my laptop is a NOTEBOOK HP 620 running WINDOWS 7 X86. [serial number removed].Thanks very much in advance.
HP offers through the HP assistant the following option.
HP System Recovery .
HP System Recovery is to reset the computer to its original factory shipped state.
My question is the following. I bought the Computer withough operating system. does this recovery brings the notebook to the factory state which are freeDos or is it just a format?
So my grandma bought this notebook a while back and never used it so she decided to give it to me. The first issue is that she doesn't remember her account password only her PIN, so I can sign in but can't change much. We've done the password recovery but they wouldn't reset her account.
Anyways, the real issue I'm posting about is that my c: drive constantly fills up almost to max even though I have no personal files on there. I've gone through every section of file explorer and deleted, moved, and compressed everything I could. I have run multiple disk checks that have said nothing is wrong. I've tried a few things I found on Google to type into the command prompt with no luck, I've tried shrinking other partitions to add size to the c: drive but couldn't shrink anything else, I've gone through the defragment and optimize app with no changes. I've tried pushing a few different buttons right when you turn the computer on ( I apologize for my uneducated computer terms) with no changes. I can't do a system recovery because there is not enough room on the drive. I can't do a factory reset because my grandma can't figure out her account password and for that same reason I can't make another admin account to bypass it.
Are there any other options for this computer? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I would add screenshots but have no memory to store them.
I have an hp laptop pavilion 15 ab153nr
Recently acquired it. Installed a brand new HDD. And tried to boot using USB windows 10 installation image.
It does not boot to USB. It just restarts.
After many attempts. I pulled out the HDD. And connected it to my desktop and installed Windows 10. Partially. After it asks to remove the USB. I installed it back to the laptop and it should work and continue with the installation.
But all it does is restarts to the HP logo over and over.
I am able to access bios and stay on as long as I want so it's not overheating issue.
Got past the hp lockout.. now don't remember windows 7 password.. how to reset without software or disk..
Hi HP community,
I have bought s new hp laptop which is kind of a low cost one around 400$.But it great for a guy like me. The laptop is a 4gb intel celeron processor with 500 hdd. It canpme with pre installed win 10 home single language.But win 10 home sucks.So i want to reinstall a new win 10 version may be pro or enterprise.i have a bootable sd card which i used for reinstalling earlier.So what should be the correct methods for installing it.What should be the correct boot sequence order.